Dare#51: Kart racing

Start from the beginning

The race started with Luigi,Tails and Sonic taking the lead. Tail getting a green shell used it to hit a wall as it deflected to fogger entry directions as it hit Luigi.  He passed him but was slowed down as Mario came by  with a banana. Sonic having 3 mushrooms
boosted quickly passing him as he drifted upon meeting any curved in the course. Mario followed him shortly after with a red shell and threw it but Sonic already having a green shell threw it back destroying the red shell. Sonic gained acceleration as he was getting to the finish line.......but he was passed by Mario who got a mushroom making the Italian plumber first and the winner.

Positions - top 4

1st - Mario
2nd- Sonic
3rd- Tails
4th-  Silver

Me: ok now time for the final race.

At Wuhu town.....

Me: ok...guys we have someone who will be joining in on the race. Mario's old time buddy. Yoshi.

Mario: Nice.

After Mario welcomes Yoshi sad all that the race starts as Yoshi got in his kart.

Me: On your mark...get set....go!!!

The final race started as everyone speed off within seconds with Peach in the lead. The race was tough as everyone used any item they had to their advantage. Eggman who was in 5th place gradually passed Tails and
Daisy but was whacked by luigi who used a super leaf.

Dr.Eggman: You little!!

Eggman gets an item and gets 3 red shells.

Dr.Eggman: Prepare to die!!!

Luigi: Mamamia!!!

Dr.Eggman:* throws all 3 at him snd passes him* hahaha!!

Tails gets an item and uses a blooper blinding Eggman as he starts moving left and right quickly and ends up crashing into a tree.

Bowser passes Eggman as he makes fun of him. As he was driving he gets hit by a blue shell on its way to hit the  one at 1st place!!!

Daisy and Rosalina dodged the speeding blue shell as it went straight to hit knuckles.

Sonic and Mario passed by him as Yoshi was at their tail.

At 3rd lap...........

Mario was still first as Sonic passes by him as the two struggle. One trying to maintain his position whike smithereens trying to bypass his racer. Mario drifts and passes Sonic as he gets a green shell throwing it but Mario dodges.

Mario: You're gonna have to do better than that!

Sonic later gets an item and uses a red shell to hit him.

Mario: ieeee!!

Sonic: hah! Take that!

Sonic is now first as he speeds up but now he has to dodge Yoshi who has three green shells. Sonic gets a takonni tail for his kart after getting the item while driving and deflects the shells aimed at him. Mario who is now 3rd gets closer as ge tgrows fireballs upon getting the fire flower item.  Yoshi dodges the fireballs and some hits Sonic slowing him down as Yoshi pass him and speeds up now in the lead and goes to the cliff, goes to the boost and flies across the area using his glider and wins.

Position-  Top 4

1st- Yoshi
2nd- Sonic
3rd- Mario
4th- Knuckles

Me: ok guys were done. Let's now see the results and your overall positions

1st- Mario
2nd- Sonic
3rd- Luigi
4th- Tails
5th- Peach
6th- Daisy
7th- Shadow
8th -Blaze
9th- Silver
10th- Rosalina
11th- Bowser
12th-Wario
13th- Waluigi
14th- Dr.Eggman
15th- Knuckles
16th- Amy

Mario: I was first yes!!!

Sonic: How come Yoshi isn't in there.

Me: He appeared in the last course so it wouldn't be fair since his scores would be so low.

Goku: You guys did great. We were watching the replay on a TV in a room.

Good 21: Mabye we should race next time.

Me: ok. We'll that's all for today. Don't forget to bring in more dares and we'll see you guys next time. Bye!