Replaced

Requested by: @XxlunaspiritxX (sorry if this isn't how you wanted it ;-;)

Trigger Warnings:  Death, and some depressing thoughts

Age: 15

Description: A new Intern came in and everyone loved him immediately, Peter felt unwanted at the tower and came back to May. When things happen Peter finds himself on the streets, will the Avengers be there for him? Or will they decided to let him fend for himself?

(Stark tower not sold)

Third POV.

Peter walked back to the tower from school, he stayed there during the week and stayed with May on the weekends.

He walked in the tower and saw Tony talking to someone.

"Hey Tony!" Peter said, Peter used to call him Mr. Stark until Tony wouldn't answer to that anymore.

"Oh hey Pete! This is Clark, he's a new intern." Tony said motioning to a blonde which I'm going to say is Clark.

"Me and you can work on our project after you finish your homework, I'll be in the lab with Clark." Tony said giving Peter a clap on the back.

'Wow for a new guy Tony must like him if he's allowed in his lab already' Peter thought.

Peter went up to his room to do his homework to find it completely remodeled, a picture of Clark and a girl in the dresser.

What?

Peter went down to the lab to ask Tony a few questions.

Peter's POV.

"Hey Tony, what happened to my-" He stopped short when he saw Tony and Clark working on the project Peter and Tony were supposed to finish today.

"Oh Peter, Clark here thought that maybe he could help out around your areas you know so you could spend some more time with May." Tony said.

Is he kicking me out!?

"W-what?" I stuttered, my eyes wide.

"Well we thought that maybe you should spend some time with May and while your gone Clark can kinda take over for you kid."

"So your things are in the Lobby and we'll call you when we need ya okay kid?"

"Y-yeah okay" I said feeling numb.

I walked down to the lobby and grabbed my bags and walked down the street.

I stopped by an alleyway and sat down, with my head in my hands.

Did I do something wrong?

This is what happens Peter, no one wants you.

Your right.

Of course I'm right. I always am.

I shook my head, the voice fading away.

I got up and went back to the apartment.

Will May let me stay full time again?

I took a deep breath and knocked know the door, no reply.

I knocked again, louder this time and waited a couple minutes.

I sighed and tried the door, it's unlocked.