Dare#15: Goku(MUI) vs Everybody

Start from the beginning

Caulifa: Wow he seems much stronger than in the tournament of power. Ready Kale?

Kale: Ready.

The two wear potara earings turning them both to their combined counterpart, Kefla .

Kefla entered the spot where Goku was and he turned his attention to Kefla after sending Mario and Luigi out of the ring with ease.

Kefla went full speed towards Goku trying to punch him with extremely fast blows but he barely moved from the spot dodging every single blow and dodges an attack sending Kefla to move out of his way and tries to balance and stops herself from moving and balances on the edge of the arena before turning back to Goku.

Kefla: aaargh!! Grr.....why don't you fight me instead of just avoiding me!!

Goku(UI): Ok.

Goku and Kefla had a serious fight. Goku was just dodging her attacks more and more until he gave her a god powers punch on th me stomach sending her flying to crash a huge rock. She then got very angry this time using every ounce of her energy to fight him.

Then this happens.....

*pretend you didn't see Beerus, champa, Whis and vados. In the video*

Kefla was sent miles away out of the ring as the potara earings broke causing them to diffuse. And they were KO'ED once they appeared in the room.

Goku*(UI): Now that that's over. * sees Sonic and shadow in their HYPER forms* Oh looks like you guys are next.

Hyper Sonic: Don't think beating me is gonna be easy.

Goku(UI): Ok let's get this started then.

Hyper Sonic flew at light speed trying to give Goku punches and kicks faster than the speed of light!!! But Goku dodged them with ease before punching Hyper sonic in the gut and kicks him away as he dodges a barrage of chaos Spears from hyper Shadow.

Hyper Shadow: let's see if you can dodge this.......Chaos control!!

*time freezes*...............................

In frozen time Hyper Shadow attempted to give Goku a powerful chaos spear but he dodged it at the last moment in stopped time!!!!!

Hyper Shadow: Impossible!!! How we're you able to move?!

Goku: hehe...You aren't the first guy I had to fight with time stopping abilities.

*time unfreezes( back to normal)......

Hyper Shadow and hyper Sonoc continued fighting him by after some time Goku manages to beat the two knocking them out.

He later knocked, knuckles and all the others out and it was left with one more opponent.

Goku(UI): Ok who's next......ah!😱

Goku gets a bit surprised when he sees Jiren standing there with his arms crossed. He them lunges towards him and they soon engage in a fist fight exchanging blows.

After some time Jiren manage ro beat Goku here and there for a long time. But Goku awoken Mastered Ultra instinct.

Jiren zoomed toward Goku but this happens

Jiren gets up from the attack and starts to fight seriously with Goku in mastered ultra instinct as he activates his limit breaker form

Jiren gets up from the attack and starts to fight seriously with Goku in mastered ultra instinct as he activates his limit breaker form. Jiren then says things that made Goku very angry.

The fight continued for a long time until Goku finally decided to end this.

[*just focus on what Goku does to Jiren in the video*]

The fight continued for 3 hours until Goku finally tired jiren out and ended it with a powerful Kamehameha( which was like the energy blast him and Frieza used to eliminate Jiren in the anime but 2x stronger)

.....

Me:...................and it looks like Goku has won.

Sonic: Wow! Goku I can't believe you beat all of us.

Goku*:reverts to normal*

Me: ok were done here. I hope you guys liked this and if you do don't forget to vote and comment. Bye snd see you guys later for the next dare...which is a rap battle between Shadow and Vegeta.

See ya!