"Look!" I shouted. He looked at Nicole, she looked at him petrified.

"That's Denzel's child, want her dead too? GET OVER YOUR SELF CLINTON! The more I hear your words the more of the craziness I see in you! I don't want you around me, I don't want you around my child, I hate you! I don't care what the hell you think is good for me, because I know what's good for me, it isn't you, so leave me alone. GET OUT!" I screamed, he kissed his teeth muttered stuff and walked out. Nicole hugged me and the rest just left me and closed the door. Nicole started crying, and I put her head on the pillow on the bed and lay next to her grooming her hair.

"Shhh it's okay."

"Uncle Clinton hates us, why?"

"He just doesn't like your daddy." I sighed.

"But you can't hate someone you don't know, daddy doesn't hate him! I don't like haters." She sniffed.

"It's okay Nicsz. Remember pastor said..."

"...Hater burn in the lake of fire." She smiled. I smiled too, and wiped her eyes. I know our pastor was extreme but, come on, she's still learning about God.

"I wanna sleep ma'."

"Go on babe, sleep okay?" She nodded and closed her eyes and I covered her with the duvet and went downstairs, they were all watching TV and relaxing. They smiled at me, I waved at them and Michael put his arms out, they were all squashed on the couch, I laughed and went and turned to sit.

"OH HELL NO! WICH' YO FAT ASS! NAHH BOO!" I heard Viv say. Dale was sitting on the floor laughing. I screwed her and Michael laughed.

"Sit yo' fine ass on me ma'am." He said. I giggled and wiggled my way into the spot, Sammie moved up and they all hugged me.

"We love you Em, when you calm and happy." They said.

"Aww love you lot too."

"Lil bubba loves us too." Dale said and sat in between my legs on the carpet.

"Lil bubs loves you lot too," I giggled. They cooed and Viv started rantin.

"You should see their daddy, oh my gosh, I am so on him in my next life, damn!"

"I swear you got his friend." Sammie said.

"Yeah but I want a moresome."

"Oh kayyy then!" I said, they all laughed. We were all watching Tv and talking, and Dale gave me his tub of ice cream, I sat there eating it alone, not sharing it, the phone went and everyone was just waiting for someone to get it, they all look at the phone on the left hand side.

"WHAT NIGGA BE THAT! I AIN'T PICKING UP NO GOD DAMN PHONE! YA HEAR ME!" Sammie shouted at it. Dale sighed and crawled to it and picked it up, finally.

"Ya'llo!" He gazed at the ceiling and started giggling.

"Shit! You sound all fresh and out mehn! Nahh talk to me." He walked around talking about cars. We changed the channel and watched America's got talent. Viv was gonna go on it.

"I want the money! That's all nigga's! The mother'fuckin' stacks!" I shook my head and laughed. Dale stood infront of me smilin hard and handed me the phone.

"Hello."

"Em."

"D." I smiled happily and got up.

"Oh oh! OOOOO! HER MAN! SO SHE'S HAPPY!" Michael shouted, I hushed him and walked out of the room and outside, I sat on the steps and watched the LA neighbourhood.