Emily 54.

Emily!

I had dinner with Clinton and we didn't eat much, just talked. A lot. He made me laugh, but I told him about my past with Marcel, Reece, all that, and how relationships wasn't right for me. I just thought it wasn't a good idea, he agreed but said if anything should he'd love to marry me, yes marry me! I was amazed but kept it all inside, I would keep that in mind because I really liked him, but instead of jumping into relationships, I'll wait and study his personality, no rush, he said. When I got home Nicole was with Michael painting his nails. I sighed and went upstairs and collapsed on my bed and thought, things have changed since I moved here. Next year I was moving into my own home in California, things were looking up. I wanted Nicole to have the happiest childhood, and she was, everything I never had, I provided for her, not once was she sad, she was happy, I was happy. I felt new, like everyday. As I got older I started going through the past, it felt like centuries ago, but it was only a few years.

Months went by, it was getting to another year, and closer to Nic's birthday. I had many things on my mind, moving homes, Nicole's 7th birthday, also I was thinking of visiting Grandma, I don't even know if she's still alive, but I had an email a few days ago that "All family of Agnes Brown allowed visit for 80th birthday." I ignored it for several months, I mean like 7, but I thought about it and thought it was a good idea. Nicole can meet her great grandma, and I can see if she's fit enough, I wasn't gonna be surprised if she didn't remember me because I don't have my psychotic disorder any more, and I am just like a normal woman, just with a lot of history. I got my laptop and replied to the mail, I had already ordered the tickets, and seeing as it was the summer break for Nicole I was taking her. Just me her and Viv, she knew about my history. She wanted to come and see if the boys really had big bags down there, waste of money but she never travelled apart from going to St. Lucia for this cultural trip when she was in the 9th grade, I don't know. Nicole came in and jumped on the bed.

"Tired ma?" I nodded and hugged her, she lay her head on my chest.

"Babe we need to go away for abit." I sighed.

"Where?"

"England, were I'm from!"

"Oh my gosh! Ma! I heard the Queen lives there in a posh place called London, and she skips by the tames river or something, thanes, Thames?" She said confused. I giggled.

"The river Thames, and no she doesn't."

"That's what Lemar said in class." I laughed.

"We're going next week, so I've been packing." I said.

"Oh cool."

"Mmhmm."

"What we doing there? Holiday?"

"Well kind of, I need to see my grandma."

"Yo' daddy's mama?" I nodded.

"Oh nice, okay, yay I'm going to England." She jumped and ran out the room. I sighed and listen to her excitement and I knew she was doing cartwheels because I could hear movement. I rolled my eyes got up, took off my shoes and continued packing, they all knew because Viv took them on the hunt for clothes. It wasn't even a holiday, I needed to see Grandma and spend a few days showing them around then we're hitting Italy and coming back...

We were saying out goodbyes at the airport to the bunch.

"Vivian listen to me baby, I love you, I don't want you causing arguments and unnecessary problems for Emma." Her mum said hugging her.

"Mama I'ma go wild, I'm going London, that bit further away, I'ma go wild!" She laughed and started jumping, Nicole said bye to Michael and Clinton, her favourite, she stepped on Dale's shoes and ran to me, I held her hands and we said one final goodbye and walked past security.