Emily 15.

Emily!

The weekend soon came and I got ready, and Reece came by and we went out, I really started to like him, I just didn't have time for him because I was too busy thinking about Denzel, after that night at mine, he just went. I went round and his, his mum just said he'd gone into his own little rebellious ways and just left. I felt a bit upset, because I wanted to talk to him, but he wasn't there and I somehow felt guilty.

?That film was jokes!? He laughed. ?What a load of bollocks!? He added. I started laughing and he put his arm around me and we walked around the busy streets and just talked, occasionally kiss and hug, it was nice, because I didn't really have that with someone. Even though me and Denzel were like that, it wasn't that type of intimacy, it was just different, and we both knew it.

?Do you want to come back to mine?? I said. He nodded, and we walked back to my place, he bought me a kebab on the way back, he knew how much I loved them.

?Denzel likes it with BBQ sauce, ketchup and mayonnaise,? I said remembering. I missed spending time with him, he just couldn't be bothered. We weren't suppose to drift, because of the things in the past.

?You keep talking about him!? Reece said, looking at me strangely.

?Oh sorry! I keep forgetting!? He nodded and we walked in silence, he didn't like me even saying his name, he didn't like him very much. I didn't see why though, Denzel was the best thing that actually happened to me, he looked out for me and he respected my wishes and everything, he didn't have a problem with Reece, but obviously ones not to like the other at certain points. We got in and he looked at me and wondered where to go. I led the way into the living room and he sat down and I put the TV on. I sat next to him and we watched TV for a bit. He picked up a T-shirt in the chair and held it up.

?Oh that's...?

?Denzel's!? He completed my sentence. I nodded. He sighed and shook his head, I didn't know what to say, so I didn't say nothing at all. He just threw it in another direction.

?Don't do that,? I said getting up and collecting it. It still smelt of him, I could smell it as I picked it up, I wish he just called me like he used to when he ran away or just disappear. He didn't this time, I sighed and folded it and put it on my lap as I sat down.

?Why do you care about him so much? It's like he's your man!?

?He's my best friend, and he's always looked out for me, I owe him a lot, yet he just sees it as looking out for someone in his family. That's why I care a lot. Why? Are you jealous?? I asked. He shrugged.

?Maybe!? He said looking sad. I went close to him and held his hand.

?You don't need to be, he even approves of all this, and he hasn't got a problem with you, he's just a bit angry at the world right now, and he's disappeared. I just have all his stuff in here, and it reminds me of him.? I sighed.

?I see,? He said. I smiled and we sat there watching Tv, and talking.

?I want to kiss you!? He smiled.

?You can if you want.!? I said looking directly in his eyes. He moved forward and kissed me, with me, I didn't like to kiss full on, even with Denzel, we never let our tongues touch, I didn't want to. Not even now with Reece. He pushed me back on the chair and lay in between my legs, it was uncomfortable, Denzel never even did that, this was the first time, I didn't want to be rude so I just remained silent and let him touch me and kiss me. He started kissing my neck and chest. I just lay there thinking about Denzel, that's all that goes in my mind, Denzel, Denzel, Denzel. I couldn't stop. For a moment I thought Reece was him, but I opened my eyes and saw him instead. I sighed and he looked up at me and smiled.