Emily 63.

Emily!

A few weeks later and we were at the aiport, Viv had gone back the day after all the drama at Diane's because of her mum's up coming birthday party. I was saying good bye to Stacey, Denzel and Diane.

"Aww come back soon Emily!" Stacey said crying, I hugged her.

"I will! Me and Denzel agreed I'll come in a few months time, so not to worry, I'm not leaving for 7 years again." I said, she laughed and I wiped her eyes and gave her an envelope including some money I thought she might need, if any thing should happen. I hugged Malachai and Junior and gave him some money to buy something nice.

"Thank you!" He smiled.

"It's okay." Nicole hugged him and they were talking about their games and stuff.

"Right then Em, I'll see you in a couple of months yeah?" Denzel said. I nodded and we hugged.

"Take care, and seriously calm down!" I said pulling away he laughed.

"Course man, I have your number for back there, so I'll you from time to time yeah, take care of her for me." I nodded and Diane came and pinched me.

"Can't say good bye." I laughed and we hugged. She gave me a speech on a good life style and taking vitamins, everyone was waiting for her to finish.

"Mum it's okay, look their flights here, I'm sure she'll take them."

"And the other one I showed you in Holland and Barrets." She quickly said. I nodded and Denzel held her arms. I said a final good bye and me and Nicole took our hand luggage and went through security, as we had already checked-in. We soon were on the plane and Nicole was having trouble with her seatbelt. I helped her and we sat there in silence, then she took out her games from her bag, and a mini game console thing.

"Err Nics where did you get that from?"

"Daddy bought it for me yesterday, I don't like dresses." She sighed and played, oh my! I rolled my eyes and sat there thinking about everything, I enjoyed time with him, we were finally getting somewhere, but it was time I left and went back home. I mean I am actually going to miss him, we started opening up to each other and I was finally happy and relieved I got back in contact with him. I realised half my life was spent on fake people, moving away and coming back opened my eyes for the past, looking back at it, makes me shiver, I used to live a harmful, dreadful life, got in the wrong hands, abused, and all for nothing.

"When we get back, I wanna call daddy straight away, I wanna see him soon, I miss him already." Nicole said. I smiled.

"Of course! I'll call him when we get there." She nodded and went back to her games, I sat there thinking... What's there to do now?

Denzel.

I took Stacey back home, and her son kept looking at me, it was so uncomfortable, why can't Andre just take care of his kids?

"When you see my dad, tell him I miss him." Junior whispered. I smiled and nodded.

"How about me and you go play some football on Saturday? Uncle James can come." I said. He smiled and nodded.

"Thank you!" He jumped out of the car. I helped Stacey take everything up in her flat. I told her I'd be back on Saturday and she smiled.

"Thanks, I need this, I've got work for four hours."

"Want me to take Junior." She nodded eagerly.

"I'll pay you even!"

"Nahh! Seriously, no problem!" I smiled. She started crying, I hugged her.