Emily 12.

Emily!

Late afternoon and we both woke up, it was a Monday and I had no college till Wednesday.

?You alright baby?? I nodded and rubbed my eyes.

?Funny night man!? He stretched. He froze and looked at me.

?I had a dream about them teeth things, and the chick was gonna chop it off, it was just nasssstyy! Seriously!? He said in shock. I laughed and sat behind him, he held my thighs and got up and gave me and piggy back to the bathroom, he stopped and still held on to me. He tilted himself near the bath.

?Denzel don't!? He did it more and laughed. I screamed, he laughed and I jumped off him and frowned. He looked at me and came closer to me, I moved back away from him and he came closer laughing.

?Go away!? I said quietly. He put his hand in the sink and the cold water ran on his hand. I gasped. He locked the door, and closed the tap.

?Denzel please, I'm sorry!? I said moving back into the wall. He grinned and I watched as his shadow get closer.

?Denzel, don't!? I said quietly. He was laughing so much, I started screaming, and laughing and he connected his cold wet hands onto my skin, and I felt it send an electric feeling through my body. He tickled me and I laughed and tried to get away but he was too quick, he made us drop. I opened the tap quickly and got the plastic cup and filled it with water and threw it in his face.

?EMILY!? He shouted in his deep low voice. It made me freeze and stared at him. He grabbed me with one hand and got the plastic cup and opened the tap cold tap and poured to the full measure and opened my top and chucked it down. I screamed at the top of my lungs and shivered. He then hugged me tight from behind so it would fill the whole front.

?DENZEL!? I laughed. He let go and got up. He ran out of the bathroom and I ran after him. The door bell went and he went and got it.

?Oh hello!? He laughed, I peeked my head and saw Solange. She came in and looked at me all wet and then Denzel, half dressed. Oh great!

?Oh this is why I didn't see your ass at college, by the way, your wifey's looking for you, she's been calling you all night!? She said walking through. He looked at her weirdly.

?All night? She only rang a few time!?

?Nah mate, she's rang into the morning too! Check your phone!? She said walking into the kitchen.

?Emily do you have any cornflakes?? She shouted.

?Cupboard!? I replied. I followed Denzel into the kitchen and he checked his phone.

?She ain't left me nothing man!? He said, abit frustrated.

?She did! I was there when she was actually going mad!? She laughed. I sighed and frowned.

?I deleted the messages last night D!? I said quietly. He looked at me and sighed. Solange stopped pouring the milk and looked at me. Oh great, I expect him to go mad at me any moment.

?Why?? He said confused. I shrugged.

?Arrghh!? He took a deep breathe and just sat there quietly.

?Emily, you do know we've been arguing lately, and I told you. Emz why did you? What's going on? Just talk to me please? I just stared at him and didn't say anything.

?Just go!? I said quietly staring right at him.

?What?? He said confused.

?JUST GO!? I shouted, shaking. I scratched my face and went into my room and and slammed the door and locked it, I lay in bed crying,