Emily 29.

Emily!

It was the night of day 4 here, and I was sleeping in bed. I went over the good 4 days I've had here. My second day, I went with the girls shopping, we found some lovely things, and I got a lot of compliments, and these weird boys kept asking for my number. I obviously wasn't stupid to give it to them. My third day I spent inside with the girls downstairs in the jamming areas and got a lovely pampering session, Denzel happily paid for, I don't know where he gets his money, but I bet it's illegal. The day just gone, I spent with him, and we started getting closer again, and he kissed me, it was a peck but it meant something to me, all this was making my mind change about him, seriously. I lay there next to him, and he was sleeping. I was just gong through things, and thinking about the feelings I could start developing for him, I didn't want anything to change. He's my best friend, yet he had this charm over me and it made me kind of want him. He moved closer and sighed. It went quiet again...This were just complicated, how they got like that, I blame myself.

I woke up. It was the middle of the day he came out the bathroom in a towel, he waved at me, he was singing to his slow jams he put on, I hated it, but it was stuck in my head, his stupid music, I should have snapped the disc. I touched my face, feeling dazed. He creamed himself and dropped the towel.

?DENZEL!? I covered my eyes and went under the covers.

?Come on man, I think my bums quite cute, all round and shit.? He said. I giggled and waited. It had been a while. I pulled the covers down and there it was his manhood right there. I screamed and covered my self again and got the pillow and covered my self.

?Stop!? He laughed and I heard him walk off.

?Are you wearing anything.?

?Yes boss.?

?My names Emily!? I said coming back up. He smiled and wore a netted vest and some jeans. He sat on his bed and read something. I crawled behind him and looked over his shoulder.

?What's everyone doing today?? I smiled.

?They've all gone and left us, they went to some tour thing like 45 minutes away from here, I'm stuck with you!? He said.

?Hey! Don't say it like it's a bad thing.?

?It is, every time I see something peng walk past me and wink, they all screw me because they think your my chick!? He said frustrated. I thought he wanted me, I didn't say nothing.

?Well sorry, I'll just go out on my own.? I said getting up.

?No! We'll go to the beach!? He smiled. I started getting excited, we hadn't been yet. So I was so excited. I went and had a shower and spent some time on make up till he came in and tried to remove my towel.

?Denzel stop bullying me!? I said quietly, hitting him. He winked and walked away. Every time he tried something like that, my heart started beating really fast when ever he did stuff like that, he was capable of millions of things.

I got my zebra print bikini and changed into it and got a towel and wore a loose t-shirt and mini shorts and flip flops, he just stayed wore shorts, no top. He was weird. After arguing about him wearing flip flops we left. The workers here, loved him and Andre, and this boy called Darren they made friends with. We held hands and decided to walk, he knew where it was.

?You look nice,? I smiled, wearing my sunglasses.

?Em, I'm wearing shorts!? He said confused. I giggled and he punched my arm. I laughed and smacked him. I held our bag full of our stuff and snacks. We were now walked near the road and could see the beach. He hugged me from behind and we went down a steep and walked for a bit till we got to a lovely spot, so many people were on the beach, and so many girls, Denzel started watching them. I remained quiet and lay the towel on the floor. I sat down and he soon sat and watched one girl for a while.