Emily 58.

Emily!

Nicole.

"Daamn Nikki boo, yo' mama didn't get no hot dogs, hows Emma gonna go shopping for clothes when we ain't got no pork or chicken in site!" She said. I laughed and sat on the floor drawing.

"I can't eat this egg with out no hot dogs."

"I want some."

"Yeah, she showed me that market place, I'ma quickly go for a hot sec, see what I can get for a few pounds! Don't go anywhere, okay boo!" I nodded and she got her shoes and ran out the house. I sat there looking at all the bad things I shouldn't touch. Wow there was a lot. Can't touch no cooker, no electric stuff, no TV, no weird object things. I went and stood on a chair and looked in the mirror and played with my hair, I wanted to be pretty like my mummy, she had men women, boys girls twistin and turning dem heads, you know. I wanna be just like her. I would watch her do her make-up everyday, and she always look good. I took my hair out of the pony tail and it was red and brown and really curly. I played with my hands and was abit hungry. The door knocked and I took the chair and put it near the door and stood on it and looked in the spy hole, I just saw a person. They kept knocking it.

"HOL UP!" I said opening the stiff door. I stood there and smiled at him.

"Hiya! My mummy's not in, so come back later, bye!" I said closing the door.

"No, wait." He pushed the door. I got off the chair and pushed it and it was the man, my daddy, well mama said it was. He looked at me and smiled. I smiled back and he came in.

"Where's your mum?" I shrugged.

"Shopping, Viv went to get hot dogs quickly."

"Viv?" He said looking down at me.

"Yeah, ma's best friend. You made my mama cry, are you hear to do it again? If you are, that's not a very nice thing to do at your age, hmph!" I said crossing my arms. He shook his head and looked at me.

"I can't believe it's you."

"Well there's only gonna be one of me dude!" I laughed. He was weird. He looked just like me, I like his eyes, they were green. We went into the living room and he sat down. I sat next to him and he was staring at me. He's funny! What a funny weird man, you don't stare at your children, you hug them and give them ice cream. I hugged him and giggled. He just sat like a frozen penguin. I pulled away and looked at him, he wasn't scary, he was just a very long man.

"Would you like to tell me about yourself?" He smiled.

"Okay, I'm Nicole Diane Miller. I'm 7 tomorrow, my mama's Emma-ly Rose something. I forgot it, but it's a colour. I am African, Bajan and something else. I forgot that too, but my mama said it's near here, and I live in LA. Now you tell me about yourself, so I know who I am talking to." He smiled a big BIG smile, and it was amazing, he had a gold tooth! Uncle Clinton had one! Their so much better than grillz. Urgh, Lil Wayne should fall back, my daddy's better!

"I'm Denzel Miller, I'm 27, I'm married to someone called Geraldine, and I live down the road. I am Bajan and Irish, therefore I am mixed race." He was really confusing.

"Why are you married?"

"Because I love my wife."

"But...you love my mama." I said. He was quiet. Why was he quiet. I scratched my head.

"Mmmm doesn't matter, all we need is love! My teacher told me that," I said. He smiled at me and touched my cheek.

"So you are my dad, you have the same surname as me."