"I wanna see you D."

"Now?"

"Yes now," I moaned.

"Yeah I wanna give you a hug."

"Aww I love your hugs." I smiled.

"I know you do Em, aww I'm happy, I'm getting another child. By the woman I always wanted to give birth to my six kids."

"SIX?" I laughed.

"Uh huh. I want six, you know I'm gonna make you, now I know your ready, your gonna have four more before I'm satisfied." I laughed.

"Hmm, Denzel you and your imagination."

"Yeah man. I'm bare happs right now Em, you know how to make me smile, I love you."

"I love you too D, I wanna come back and stay, I can't have the child away from you, not like Nicole."

"Babe my home is your home, our home, it's left for you and Nicole whenever you wanna come back, and you know there's the extra room."

"Mmm...I need another ticket." I giggled.

"Ahhh I can pay for it over the internet."

"Mmmm I can pay you know."

"Well I'm paying for you, I wanna be by your side as the child grows inside you, there's no way I'm missing out." He said. I laughed.

"Of course D. If you want me there."

"Yeah babe. I'll call you in a bit let me see if I can get an emergency flight."

"Okay, I love yo-" The door opened and Clinton was standing there with crossed arms.

"I love you Em."

"I'll talk to you later D." He put the phone off and I threw the phone on my bed and sat down by my window watching Nicole.

"So you love him. After all this time, I wasted my time on some hoe." He spitefully said. I rubbed my stomach and wasn't really listening.

"It's okay Clinton, it's life,"

"What the fuck do you mean it's life, I was gonna propose to you, I tursted you, going there, it weren't for Nicole to see her daddy, it was for you to open your fucking legs, with yo' nasty pussy." He shouted. I turned to him and shrugged.

"I don't care." I said and turned around staring back at my child playing. I was just so calm, and careful, I am not loosing my baby over stress, this is Denzel child, just like Nicole, I was gonna take good care of this child, they are my future and they bring me and Denzel together, I'm not loosing him again, and I'm not loosing what he's given me.

"If I wasn't man enough, I would have smacked yo' ass up, shit!" He said pacing up and down the room. I stared at him and shrugged.

"I love Denzel." I said quietly, he stormed in my face and grabbed me.

"NO YOU DON'T!" I turned away as he shouted.

"YOUR SO NASTY! MAKE ME SICK! THAT FUCKING THING IN YOU SHOULD DIE!" When he said that, I realised how mad he was and I screamed in his face and slapped him. Nicole ran into the room immediately and covered her mouth, Clinton touched where I hit him and looked at me.

"DON'T YOU EVER SAY THAT! NICOLE COME HERE!" I said. She ran to me and I looked at Clinton, by now Sammie, Michael and Viv were in the room near the door.

"What the hell is gon' on!" Sammie shouted.

"Look at her!" I said straight, looking him in the eye. He couldn't.