"Cry, mourn, murder whoever killed you if you were murdered, kill you if you died for not being careful, kill myself if it was my fault, feel guilty, punch a wall, and cry more, not necessarily in that order."

"...oh."

"You?"

"Exactly that."

We laughed, then quieted down, remembering we were still hiding. "It's been about 10 minutes. How many questions was that?"

"9 or 10 I think?"

"Alright. I'm surprised they haven't found us yet."

"Yeah, considering how much we're talking."

"My turn. Birthday?"

"November 8th."

"[Birthday]."

"Couldn't we just ask each other this in our spare time instead of a game?"

"This is our spare time, Shota. And it's more fun."

"Fine, fine. I suppose I can get to the deeper ones, then." He smirked at me and I raised an eyebrow.

"You've already asked a few personal ones."

"True. What's the most terrifying thing that's happened to you, that you'd never forget?"

I sighed. "Most of my childhood, I guess. Maybe the car accident... I was only a child at the time. Or maybe the rape.... I don't know." I shivered at the thought.

"I'm sorry if I'm getting too personal, [Y/N]. You don't have to answer it if you really don't want to."

"It's fine.... What's yours?"

"Hard to say. Possibly when I was fighting the Nomu; it's when I was hurt the most and students' lives were at stake."

"You do care about your students." I smirked at him as he huffed and crossed his arms. "Admit it." Being the stubborn man he is, he didn't.

"It's my turn. What are your feelings towards your students?"

"You got me.... Yeah I do care about them. Those who show potential, at least."

"Shota, you're such a kuudere." I laughed. "All students show potential. Even if they don't, this is a school. We're supposed to help them improve to show potential. Jeez."

"Shush," he said, embarrassed. "What are your opinions on them?"

"I'm glad I got to meet them. They're so nice and funny. I ship some of them," I whispered the last part.

"Just like the other teachers and some of the students ship us," Shota muttered.

"Hey, it's a highschool. Shipping is sort of 'the thing' here."

"Eh. What's the nicest thing someone's said to you today?"

"Hard to say. One is that I'm not a villain, another is a simple 'I love you'. Both were from you." I gave him a closed-eyes smile.

"Mine is also a simple 'I love you' from you."

"Greatest fear?"

"Losing everyone I care about, especially you."

"Having something that's happened in the past repeat again. Like my home burning down, just like Anteiku burnt down. This includes losing you, like I lost my parents." I said this slowly and quietly.

He nodded understandingly. "Have you thought of Tomura anything more than a brother?"

"No, not really. He didn't raise me or anything, but he did take care of me when I was down. I was still a teenager then. He understood and cared. He also stood up bullies that liked to make fun of me when I was at the orphanage." I rubbed my eyes, the darkness and warmth making me tired. "What are your thoughts on Tomura?"

"He's not someone you would want as your enemy, which he is for me, but he's a good ally."

"What do regret most in your life?"

"I dunno, being too lazy?"

"C'mon, Shota. It's gotta be deeper than that."

He shrugged. "Unable to save someone who's right in front of me."

"When did this happen?"

"That's a story for another time. What's your biggest regret?"

"Looking down on heroes so easily. I hated them so much, so quickly. I didn't give them a chance."

"It's not your fault. You were young when those traumatic things happened."

I sighed, then continued. "What do you plan on doing after this game?"

"Take you out to dinner?" He said this embarrassingly, his cheeks a bit red. I laughed.

"You're really not good at this romance stuff, are you?"

"Are you?"

"I've read a few romance novels, I guess."

"I never did. That counts as a question, by the way."

"Shoot."

"What are you planning to do after this?"

"Spend some time with you, I guess. Like you said, you were going to take me somewhere for dinner."

"Yeah, but before I do you'll have to change into that beautiful outfit you wore this morning."

"It doesn't have to be that formal," I said laughing.

"It has to be perfect."

"Alright. Last question, your turn I think."

"What do you feel about sex?"

I immediately turn red. "W-what?"

He laughed. "I'm kidding. I just wanted to see your reaction."

I hit him on the shoulder, hard. "That wasn't nice." I paused, then sniffed the air. "What's that smell?"

Shota sniffed, then quickly got up and opened the door, revealing 3 guilty, eavsdropping people: Hizashi, Meleoron, and Nemuri.

"How long have you guys been there?" Shota demanded.

"Since the part you were talking about romance novels," Hizashi said, laughing awkwardly. "I was going to open the door but you two seemed like you were enjoying yourselves, and I saw Meleoron and called a time out."

"And we decided to listen in on you guys," Meleoron added. "It was interesting, to say the least."

"I came just as you asked about sex," Nemuri said, laughing. "Good on you two for getting along so well to talk about those things!"

"That was a joke!" My face turned red, along with Shota's. "How long has the game lasted?"

"Oh, the game is over in...." Hizashi looked to his watch. "10 seconds. Lucky for me, I found y'all!"

I facepalmed. "Just... forget this ever happened. There's still 3 hours still dinner.... Meleoron is it then." I quickly changed the subject, not wanting to talk about any more about relationships.