157: Unexpectedly calm

Start from the beginning

After the two chatted for a long while, Shuo got up and was about to leave.

Along the way out, a black snake caught Shuo's eyes.

'This snake is not bad, give it to me.'

'Aren't you going back in a few days?' Guo reminded, 'Plus this snake has venom, even if you brought it back with you, you can leave the country with him too, just put it with me here.'

Shuo thought about it and said, 'That's true.'

Just right Shuai was here to see Guo, he spotted Shuo and Guo walking in a distance away.

'My man,' Guo pointed at Shuai and said.

Shuo looked at Shuai, then gave Guo a heavy pat on his shoulder.

'You have some great blessings, this child has such pure eyes.'

'Child?' Guo chortled, 'He's older than you by a year.'

Shuo was impressed, 'You two look good together, it's like a child playing house.'

'Do I need to introduce you two?' Guo asked.

Shuo said, 'Please don't, I'm afraid that I might fall for him.'

After saying that,  he quickly walked away from Guo and past Shuai.

After Shuo has left, Shuai even looked back at him, then asked Guo, 'Another park visitor?'

'What park visitor?' Guo replied, 'That's my old friend.'

Shuai gave an honest first impression, 'He looks like a waiter.'

'Yeah,' Guo smirked, 'He served Chi for 3 years.'

Shuai went blank but quickly reverted back, he looked shocked.

'Wang Shuo?'

Guo pinched lightly on Shuai's cheeks, 'Clever boy.'

Shuai looked alert as if he treated Shuo as his enemy.

Guo felt sweet inside, he purposely asked, 'What's wrong? You feel you're in danger?'

Shuai snickered, 'That's your enemy, I'm worried for you.'

Guo didn't get it at first, then he thought about it, then realize what Shuai really meant. He's still struggling in that endless pit!

Just as he was thinking about it, a keeper came up to him.

'Mr. Guo, it's bad, the Black Scorpion is going crazy, it's trying to slither out of the park, I can't do anything to stop it. By the time I wanted to grab it with gloves, it was already gone.'

Black Scorpion is the snake that Shuo wanted, Guo doesn't even nee dot guess, Shuo was the one who made it went crazy. There's no snake that doesn't follow Shuo after they caught his eyes.

'Fine, you can go back now.'

The keeper was obviously distraught, 'Mr. Guo, will it bite random people out there? That snake is really venomous, should we go look for it outside?'

'There's no need for that,' Guo said firmly, 'It won't go anywhere, you can resume your work.'

In the afternoon, Wu was busy filling up forms when his secretary came knocking on his door.

'Mr. Wu, Dr. Shuai is here to visit.'

Wu said, 'Let him in.'

After a while, Shuai came into his sight.

Wu stretched his body out and sat on the sofa, then he motioned Shuai to come over.

Shuai's gaze was really dark and gloomy as if he was being possessed.