Bexley

To us, 

being family means putting your arms around

each other and being there.

The only light coming in from outside was the beacon of the half moon, smiling down upon us all

The only light coming in from outside was the beacon of the half moon, smiling down upon us all. I believed that the Goddess was there watching all her creations with a similar smile on her face as she watched us all walk our destiny. I prayed that I had never made her frown in disappointment or anger.

I prayed that I was on the right path in my journey.

I couldn't sleep and resort to roaming the halls, it was a lonely feeling. To know so many wolves are just outside the home's doors, yet I wasn't allowing myself to go know them. I couldn't allow those kinds of ties to forge only to end up rejected in the long run. I couldn't put herself through that kind of torment and live with it, I would rather take my own life.

I hoped that the Goddess was keeping an eye on Maverick. It was uncommon for wolves or Lycans to be plagued with human diseases and illnesses, but it happened. From what Olympia and Kendan were keeping me updated with, it isn't as serious as a case as they thought.

He spoke, maybe not very often, but he did. Speech is one of the toughest obstacles that children with Autism need to overcome. While the autism isn't severe, its still there and the entire pack would be getting briefed on how to handle it. My parents weren't going to tell other packs though, they didn't think that it was needed for others to be involved in the child's life.

I caught myself thinking about what would happen when I go back to my pack, I had to cut myself short. I wouldn't be going back to the pack, I was marked. Lazarus took away that option when his teeth sunk into my flesh, binding our souls together.

I didn't know where it left the two of us, he has been hiding as of late. So, I continued with my days, as usual, I wasn't going to pine over a mate who was intently avoiding me. I knew my worth. I trained in my free time, avoided the old woman when she wasn't trying to shove Luna information down my throat and spent time with Beckett and Link.

The two of them were the only ones I'm allowing myself to get close to, it was unavoidable if I didn't want to go crazy from the serve lack of communication I was isolating myself from.

They were the only ones who knew how much the term Luna bothered me. I was not going to be a Luna, even if I stayed with this pack. I am an Alpha Female, there is no denying the Alpha blood pumping through my veins.

To be a Luna and sit on the sidelines with the other woman and children when my people needed me would be wrong, it would go against everything pumping in my DNA.

If there was a fight, I was going to be right next to my Alpha, even if he is my mate.

As I stopped in front of a pair of grand double doors, I paused breathing in deeply. A scowl formed on my face, twisting my features as I realized what I had been following unconsciously, or rather who.