Ellis & Wilder

To realize that prophecy in the people

is like fruit in the tree 

is to know the unity of life.

Bexley being marked came as a shock to the family, more so to Olympia

Bexley being marked came as a shock to the family, more so to Olympia. Although my sister had briefly shared that she and her mate were getting closer, no one thought that they would mark one another when they had been so full of animosity toward each other.

The twins were happy for their little sister though, but happiness would have to be put on hold as Wilder and Ellis focused on running the pack while Kendan and Leia are gone. They had left late the night after dropping the news on us, taking along some guards and Emerson.

They didn't tell our youngest sister where they were going, but she was excited about leaving home and getting attention from her family.

It made the both of the boys feel bad that neither had caught onto the young siblings need, rather their exuberant mate was the one who realized just how lonely she was.

Dwelling on the fact would get them nowhere, instead, they chose to focus on getting this work done and then to have quality time with said mate; Ellis was working on paperwork, while Wilder was down in the training fields. The both of them itching to get their mate alone.

The second Bexley was mated, a switch flipped in both beasts synced minds. Prophecy be damned, they were going to mark their mate, regardless of the consequence that could come to them out of it.

Wilder and Ellis both agreed on the fact that they wouldn't continue to act as if not marking the blue-haired beauty was putting a strain on them; physically and emotionally.

Regardless, even as they tried hard to finish all of their work they still didn't finish until well into the night, the both of them were aggravated at the turn of events, but the aggravation disappeared when they walked into their shared room as they took in the sight before them.

The shock was palpable as they saw their little mate, scantily clothed as she laid atop of the made bed snoring softly, the room glowing softly as candles were strewn around the room.

The beasts within them rumbled in approval, their mate was on the same mind track as the two of them.

Wilder moved first, beginning his prowl upon the sleeping beauty, kneeling over her body as he crawled forward peppering kisses along her legs as she mumbled in her slumber.

Ellis willed himself to move, sitting beside her head as he stroked her dyed locks from her face, her green eyes popping open as she gasped, feeling Wilders mouth prominently locked on her center as his scruff rubbed against her sensitive folds.

Her gasp faded into a breathless moan as the twin mates indulged in their mate until she was begging the both of them for her release, somewhere in the midst of the passion Olympia had managed to be firmly placed on Ellis' naked lap, where she could distinctly feel how much he wanted to grant her the pleasure she wanted.

Wilders hot breath hit her neck as she squirmed between her mates, the two of their eyes growling darker as their canines extended as they firmly held her in place, Wilders hands snaking around her waist and pressing against her bundle of nerves, bringing her to the edge when the twins sank their canines into their mates pale skin as she cried out.

Ellis sunk his teeth above her right breast, tweaking a nipple as his fangs were still sunk deep within her as he watched the memories fly through his eyes of his little mate's life.

He watched as she was petrified growing up, the cruel home life, how she was treated at school for being different, the hateful and spiteful things done to the young girl with wonder in his eyes.

Both of the twins tried to hold onto the images, but as time passed Wilder couldn't help but sink his teeth ever so deeper into the meat of his mates left shoulder as his eyes were undoubtedly glowing.

With the bad memories came the good, when she started magic, her joy that came with pursuing different spells as she used them to keep herself alive throughout the years, they saw the few lovers that she had, just as she undoubtedly saw that they had none as she clutched them tighter to her quivering body.

The memories went by in a blur as tears leaked through the three of their eyes at the sudden intense connection between all three of them, while the mark sealed each of the twins to their mate, it also sealed the two separated beasts together for the first time since they have been born.

The two separate beasts were in direct sync, their heartbeats, breaths, everything that once held the two from being one was gone as the boys finally felt content within their human skin with the beasts lurking underneath the skin instead of persistently trying to burst free from the confines.

At that moment, as the twins pursued their passion for their mate throughout the night, history was irrevocably changed.

And with that change, the prophecy was set into motion.