We had watched it for a while until it got to a guy with ice powers. "Hey! It doesn't work like that." The entires persons outfit changes including hair and his eyes. "Yeah my eyes can change but my hair don't change. Or my outfit!" "Hey calm down it's just a movie." Bucky laughed at me and reached for some chips. "I'm getting cold. Wait that's good." I lifted my hand and made the ballerina from earlier today as she danced in my hand. "Yes!" I started dancing happily and hugged Bucky wrapping my arms around his neck. "Hey! Someone's real happy." He hugged me back wrapping his arms around my lower back pulling me closer to him. And I forgot he had no shirt on.

I tried to pull away but Bucky's grip around my waist said no. "Oh Sorry." He slowly let go but this time I didn't wanna move. "How are your eyes so pretty?" I asked. Wait. I shook my head. "Did I really say that out loud?" He started smiling. "Yeah, you did." "I'm gonna get off you now." "I mean you don't have to if you don't want to." his hands reaches up and held my hips. "Yeah I kinda didn't want to." I softly smiled. He smiled a dorky smile. "Can I kiss you?" I asked. "Jesus Christ." He let go of hips and grabs my face pulling me to his lips and kisses me.

I had kissed him back softly caressing his cheek. What was once just a calm and regular kid turned into a heated makeout. He had flipped us over so He was on top now and lifted leg up while dry humping me. One of my hands were resting on his left arm while the other was tangled in his hair. He pulled away to suck on my neck finding my weak spot from hearing my moan a little too loud. "Shhh, We don't wanna wake anybody." He continued sucking on my neck knowing he would leave marks in the morning I had found a way to flip him back over and started sucking on his neck. I mean who wouldn't, His chest is beautiful and his neck was even better. Knowing I was leaving marks I continued.

Until. I. Heard. It.

"Y/n." He whispered out as a soft moan. I pulled away quickly and kissed him while occasionally pulling away and speaking. "Did. You. Just. Moan?" I said in between the kiss. He flipped me back over. "You talk way too much." He has taken my shirt off slowly looking quite nervous. But I gasped myself seeing his metal arm frosted by my hand. "I'm so sorry." I held in a laugh. He looked at me confused. "What." I finally started laughing. "I frosted your arm on accident." I said in between giggles. He laughed.

"You did that on purpose." I gasped in fake shock. "I would never." I covered my mouth laughing. "Yeah, yeah, yeah." He through my shirt somewhere on the floor and laid on my boobs. "How are you so arm?" I questioned his chest heating me up. "I don't know." I started massaging his head of hair as he slowly fell asleep on me. "You big baby." I smiled then fell asleep after.

I was woken up by some murmurs and Bucky holding my waist tightly. "Aww they look so cute." "Where did her shirt go?" "What are we looking at kids?" "Y/n And Bucky." I opened up my eyes and saw everyone at the door way. "What?" I tried to sit up but Bucky just pulled me back down still asleep. "Aww ain't that cute." Steve said leaning on the door frame. "I can't move." I whisper having my hand in his hair. He shook under my touch like I scared him and I continued to play with his hair calming him down.

And then he woke up. And Everyone was silent.

"Good morning frumoasa." He smiled which made me smile. "Good morning." I look back up at everyone still quiet and keeping to themselves. "I think you might wanna turn around, We have some visitors." I said as he turned around. "Seriously." He let go of me and I last the feel of warmth as he walked over to them. "Out, Out." He pushed everyone out and closed and locked the door. He massaged his face. "I hate those guys." I got up and went to his drawers. "Yeah, You don't have privacy here." I picked out a shirt and put it on. "Can I take you on a date later today." "Of course." He hugged me from behind. "Why did you take my shirt." "It's big and comfortable." I smiled. He turned me around and leaned in for a kiss but I stopped him. "We didn't brush our teeth." I smiled at him. "I don't care, I want a kiss." "And My breathe smells like shit, So I'm gonna stop talking and go brush my teeth in my room." I got on my tippy toes and kissed his forehead.

I wiggled out of his grasp and went to my room to find Wanda, Natasha and Clint sitting on my bed. "Oh my gosh." I went into my bathroom and started brushing my teeth as I was asked so many questions. "Did you fuck?" Clint asked nonchalantly. I shook my head as a No. "What happened?" Wanda's accent was thick. "I pointed to my mouth indicating I couldn't answer. Natasha laughed. "I heard moans in my room." I turned to her. I went back to the bathroom and spat the toothpaste out. "We had cokes and ate some chips then it turned into a heated makeout then I accidentally frosted his metal arm then we went to sleep. And now I got a date later today.

"So I'm gonna hear more moans tonight." Natasha shook her head. "I'll make the whole tower hear if you want." I said sarcastically. "Oh please no. I don't want that." Clint said. "Then be quiet and mind your business. And it's still hot in here so I'm gonna make breakfast."

Walking into the kitchen. "Who wants breakfast." I asked. "I already ate." Tony said. "Good, now go fix my thermostat." I said cooking bacon. He rolled his eyes and got up. "Thank you tin can." I smiled flipping the bacon starting the eggs. I went to the coffee machine and started it. "What's for breakfast?" Bucky asked now wearing a thin shirt with his sweatpants. "Eggs and Bacon." I answered scrambling the eggs. "Can I get a kiss now we both brush our teeth." I pecked his lips finishing the eggs. "Breakfasts ready!" I yelled as everyone ran into the kitchen grabbing plates. Bucky Picked me up and sat me in a chair and made himself and I a plate and sat down next to me.

We both started eating as he would occasionally look at me while eating. "We can go out tonight Doll." I smiled. "How should I dress?" "Anything you wear would be beautiful." "Bleh." Natasha said biting into bacon. "Shut up." I rolled my eyes finishing my food and putting my plate in the sink. "What time?" I asked Bucky as he smiled at me. "7." he answered. I leaned in and kissed his cheek. "I'll be ready at seven pumpkin." I said walking I it my room to pick my outfit out.

This is long, because it's 2110 words, sorry if you read this, but byyeee loves you💓💕💝💕🤩