Chapter 15

---[Shota Aizawa's POV]---

I had followed [Y/N]. Not because I didn't trust her or anything, but because I wanted to know what she was going to do. I was also worried for her.

With her terrible luck of being attacked so many times, she's probably going to be attacked again. And I was right.

At first I could tell that she was nervous, and she knew someone was following her. But when she entered an alleyway, two figures appeared, one dressed in a dull white hoodie and sweatpants. I couldn't see his face form here, but he was also following [Y/N]. He was holding onto the arm of a tall, lean man in a suit, but then let go.How did I not notice them before?

I crouched on top of the buildings, watching.

A few moments later, as [Y/N] was nearing a door, the hooded figure jumped at her.

However, [Y/N] jumped back when she sensed them coming. She ran the other way, but the other man came to block her path. I was tempted to go help her, but I needed her to be able to protect herself. I needed to see what else she could do.

She was greatly skilled at her dodging and defensive moves. None of them seemed to have offensive quirks, not that it would have any effect on [Y/N]. Soon, she was able to get them away from her exits and she ran towards the door.

However, moments later, the other two figures ran to her. They disappeared through the door. After a few minutes, I jumped down, deciding I should go see what was going on.

I went in slowly, but then I immediately went defensive when I saw a dark black circle on the wall, with 4 people going through it. Two were the ones from outside. The other two was a pink-haired woman and another person that... was me? Before I could think too much about it, I saw that one of them was carrying another person. [Y/N]. They had just covered her in a cloth. As soon as I blinked, he had suddenly disappeared, along with [Y/N].

I panicked, rushing towards what I assumed was a portal. However, as soon as the last person disappeared through, the portal closed. The wall was now solid. Oh fuck.

I looked around, seeing if there were any clues that could tell me what had just happened. That's when I noticed a man sitting on a stool, looking as calm as possible. He was the same person that had attacked at the USJ. He only had one severed hand this time however, on his face.

Hatred burned through me as my eyes turned red and I activated my quirk. I grabbed his shirt collar.

"What did they do to [Y/N]?" I demanded.

He chuckled. He was still calm as ever, not bothering to fight back. He raised both his hands in the air. "I'll explain. Just calm down."

I huffed. He didn't seem like that threatening person from the USJ. He was obedient now. I let go of his collar and stopped my quirk.

"Tomura Shigaraki, yes?" I questioned, then repeated, "Where's [Y/N]?"

"The other villain group took her."

"To where?"

"I don't know."

I clutched my fist. Anger boiled inside me. Then I let out a stream of questions. "Who are they? Why was there another me? Why are they after [Y/N]? Why are you so calm?"

He answered the questions with ease, and calmly. He wasn't even scratching at his neck. "They don't have a name for their group, but the members are Katsumi, Meleoron, Miki, and Aiko. They're the League of Villains, I guess you can say, enemies. They're trying to frame you, and they're after [Y/N] because of her quirk. I'm sure [Y/N] already told you about her quirk. They plan on breaking her to make her join them somehow and help them do something. One of them, Aiko, has a quirk that makes other people feel a certain emotion. If lasts for a few minutes, and if it weren't for her, I would be trying to kill you right now and not be answering your questions."

"Where's that purple warp gate guy?"

"Kurogiri. He's elsewhere. That's what I was wondering when Aiko and Katsumi came."

"Aren't you [Y/N]'s closest friend?" I was glad that Aiko was able to calm Shigaraki so I could interrogate him without him trying to kill me. "You should be trying to help save her."

"I'm no hero, but I would like to save her. I can't, though, since I have no idea where she is. I'm really angry at them right now." Shigaraki did not look angry. He sat perfectly still with his arms at his side, not tense at all. "Let's call a truce."

I stared at him, dumbfounded. "A truce? With you?"

"You want to save [Y/N], no? I can tell you what I know, and we can help save [Y/N] together."

This did not sound like what a villain would do. But I didn't have a choice. He knew the most about the other villains and most reliable source of information. "I can just force you to answer because of Aiko's quirk, couldn't I?"

"No, it only made me calm, not make me obedient." He was still calm, but it was only a matter of time before it actually did wear off.

"Fine. A truce until we save [Y/N]," I agreed. "You have a lot of explaining to do. Tell me what you know."

---<>---><---<>---

A/N: "You" being me, the author.