Chapter 11

A/N: I hope y'all read the first chapter A/N about not reading the story because this is where it all just goes downhill.

I'd appreciate it you don't comment anything in the next like... 30 chapters. Because I'm really tired of all the comments saying how stupid it is (I know it is) and I really don't want to hide the entire story again.

Thanks.

—————

A/N: Backstories are not my forte. I just thought of the saddest stuff I could think of and here. Sad backstory. Don't like it don't read it ;p

---<>---<>---<>---

"When I was about 5 or 6, my parents died in a car crash when going to the doctor's. They were taking me there because I haven't developed my quirk yet, or maybe it did but they didn't notice it at the time.

"The car crash happened not because of drunken drivers or anything," I said, hesitant to say the next part. But I said it angrily. "It was because of you heroes.

"You heroes and villains always fight. The strong, brave ones always cause commotion and destruction and blood. They throw each other around; buildings, streets, each other.... But they never really bother with what they destroy, only who: the enemy. The target.

"And that's what happened that night.  A hero and villain were fighting, and they got caught up in the highway where my parent and I were. I had survived, but both my parents died.

"I was sheltered into an orphanage, where not much happened for about 5 years. I met another kid that I made friends with, and he would help me when other orphans bullied me. That's when I had developed my quirk and then sent to my uncle.

"He was a "hero", but only for fame and money. He had the quirk to become bigger, much like Mt Lady. But he couldn't be as big as her, and he could only make certain places bigger, like his hands, or feet, or eyes. It took some energy, but he could strengthen his muscles wherever he's made something bigger.

"He would get drunk and abuse me, saying how he didn't have to use his quirk to make me cry and hurt. He locked me up... he'd punch and kick me... and if he was really drunk, he'd... rape me. That started when I was about 14. It only happened for a few times. I couldn't do anything. He said people with useless quirks doesn't deserve to be a hero, or live, or have a chance. He'd call me 'quirkless' because of how useless I was. This continued for about 3 years. It was a total of 7 years of absolute hell.

"A neighbor found out one night because I was screaming so loud that night. They called the police and my uncle was arrested for abuse.

"Of course, I was about 17 or 18 by then, but I had no money nor a place to stay. I didn't want to live in my uncle's place, because of the awful memories.

"My insomnia started then. I couldn't sleep, and when I did nightmares would happen and I would either wake up and not get enough sleep, or have the nightmares continue on and on for who knows how long.

"I was homeless, but I did get a job at a coffee shop called 'Anteikou'. It helped with my insomnia, since I was able to stay awake longer with the coffee helping me.

"However, many regular visitors realized that I was seemingly 'quirkless'. I received insults and hate, but a coworker, my first friend since the orphange, and the manager, who was their father, consoled me.

"After a few years, the coffee shop was burnt down. Guess how? A 'hero' with a fire quirk fighting a villain.

"The boss and my first friend moved elsewhere after the incident, and I stayed. I had saved enough money to rent an apartment, which I still live in. By then I had trained myself to not sleep for about a week, and only slept for about 5 minutes when I had to.

"I was attacked by a group of thugs one night and they were frustrated because they couldn't use their quirks on me for some reason. So they beat me, much like my uncle. After a few minutes, they left me in an alleyway, bloodied and bruised.

"I had screamed for help, but no hero came to help. When I thought I was going to die, someone did come and help me. I remembered them as a regular customer from the coffee shop, and he recognized me. He also turned out to be that friend from the orphanage.

"He told me I was special, and he's still my closest friend to this day. He treated me like a sister.

"I help him when he needs something, since it was the least I could do for him after he saved me and befriended me. I realized that he was a villain, but villains do have a heart. He's the one who showed me that.

"I was in this group of villains, but I never murdered nor stole. They would provide me with money since they found out I was poor and near homeless. I had saved enough money to buy a small house and moved out of the apartment."

"Later, another group of villains got involved with us. They had attacked me, and Kurogiri, another friend, had helped me. We, the League of Villains, and the other group didn't get along. It wasn't really that were enemies, it was just that we disagreed with each other. We fought for a while, but one day they just left without a trace. We never heard from them again.

"Many years passed and I had trained myself to not sleep for about 2 weeks. I sleep for about 10 minutes when I have to, and when I do, I still have reoccurring nightmares.

"And that's my story."