My Love

LENA POV

"So baby you and Fran have a good talk?" I asked Stef as she was changing into her tank top for bed. Glancing over to me and smiling as I began to lotion my arms she slid into bed beside me as I returned the smile. God she was so sexy and I needed to calm my hormones down as she put her hair back in a ponytail. It wasn't about sex right now, it was about her healing. Yes Lena it was about that. However it was hard not to stare at her sexy arms and nipples that I could see through her skinny tank. Fuck she was sexy and I could tell by the smirk on her face she knew what I was thinking about.

"We did love. Caught up a little."

"That's good. Are you glad you asked her to come?" I asked lotioning my other arm.

"I am. If I'm honest. Yes. I'm glad she's here and  Frankie and Jude love her."

"Because she's just like their mama." I said smiling as she returned it. "Is that where you got Frankies name from?"

"Yeah. I mean the Fran part. It was too painful to name her Francine so I chose Francesca."

"It' beautiful baby."

"You know when I was pregnant with Frankie I use to talk to my aunt everyday. You know thinking she was dead just thinking someone would listen ya know? I was only sick the first  two months after that it was easy. When I gave birth to her she was so beautiful Lena. So sweet. I felt horrible of course and I guess when I had Callie I thought I was getting a second chance to be a mother to a little girl. I knew Jude was a boy. Even before they told me. Sweet souls."

"Very much so. Like you." I said as she smiled wide at me.

"Do you want to say bye to Callie before she heads to Boston? MM?"

"I do. Because I don't know when I'll see her again babe."

"I know baby. I know." Gently rubbing her back she turned to look at me and let out a soft smile.

"How you doing? You ok too?"

"I'm fine love. It's nice to be with you, the kids and even getting to know your aunt and Debbie. It's like seeing an older version of us when we are married."

"When?"

"Well you now. If that is the case. It's nice to see them love each other after so much and so many years. That's something I would love." I said sliding my hand into hers.

"Yeah. Who do you want that with?"

"Well lets see, shes this beautiful, sexy blonde, that looks so hot in her uniform."

"Ha!"

"She's so sensitive, sweet, affectionate, strong and she's good in bed."

"Oh yeah is she?"

"Yes. Very much so."

"MM you are not to bad in bed yourself ya know."

"Well um I try to be good."

"Do you? MM why don't you let me lotion the rest of your sexy body. Tell me it's not on your mind and I'll leave you alone." Feeling her slide my tank strap down and kiss closer toward my neck I could certainly feel my breathing increase like crazy. It wasn't just that but her other hand was slowly working its way up my tank finding its way to my hard nipples and I could only moan quietly. "Want me to stop? MM?"

"No. I don't."

"What do you want? MM? Been some time."

"We can't. The kids not to mention your mama aunties." I giggled as she continued to play with my nipples kissing all over me. God did I miss this and miss her in the way for it had been weeks since we were able to be intimate.