Home

With both kids passing out on the blonde as the four of them watched a movie Lena soon woke up to the site and could only smile. It was nearly 10PM and she was wondering if she should head home and let Stef be with her children or if she should just stay. Unsure of what to do she quietly turned the TV off as Stef opened her as as well feeling Frankie's head in her lap and Jude on her shoulder.

"What..what time is it?" she asked confused and turning her head to face Lena.

"MM past 10." 

"10? Damm. Were you asleep too?"

"I was yeah. Seems none of us made it far in this movie." She laughed as it had been Frankie's idea to watch ,The Hobbit,  trilogy but they barely made it passed the first hour of the first movie. Most likely it was attributed to their excitement of Stef being home as Lena felt it too. She was excited and during dinner she could not stop smiling at the blonde, something Stef had seen more than once smiling herself.  "Let me straighten the kitchen a bit."

"Oh I can do that. You don't need to. Even if I am partly trapped."

"Yes I see that. They may never let you go ever."

Smiling at both kids the blonde gently ran her hands through Frankie's hair and hugged Jude a little harder.

"They really love you Stef. We all do."

"Yeah?" She asked looking to Lena who gently rubbed Judes back unable to look Stef in the eyes.

"Yes. We do."

"Even you?" she laughed as Lena looked into her eyes and shaking her head at Stef's humor.

"Yes even me silly. But let me put this food away so you don't have a mess for the morning."  Watching Lena get up Stef's heart could only race a bit for she really didn't want her to go home yet. God she didn't  for yes she wanted time with her kids and she knew she needed to plunge back into life but having Lena stay for maybe another night she didn't know how to ask.  Was this part of recovery? Asking for help if you needed it even if Lena had done more than Stef could ever hope and wish for in the last month. Well in the last year if she was honest.  How could she ask for more? How did she even have the nerve for the trip idea was spinning around in her head as well. There was no way she could keep asking Lena for any of this, but she, Stef realized she needed her and no part of her was using Lena. Never and she hoped the love of her life knew that.

 Successfully being able to move Jude over a bit and rest him on the couch as well as moving out from under Frankie who slept like the dead she covered the two up and headed into the kitchen with Lena to clean up the Chinese.

"I think this apartment has never been so organized. Ever." Laughing the cop threw out some containers as Lena let out a smile. Yes she had organized Stef's cabinets and a few other areas including her closets but nothing too extra for she didn't want the woman to think she was taking over or invading her space.

"I didn't touch too much of your stuff."

"No it's ok.  I appreciate it. Honestly Lena. I love how you organized things. Seriously." she said looking into her eyes as the slim woman let out a warm smile once again.

"You got a bunch of mail, some I opened on the phone with you but you have a few others that didn't look like bills."

"Ahh thanks. I'll sort through it tomorrow. I'm sure whatever it is can wait another night." Tossing some lomein in a glass container the two periodically glanced at each other but trying not to at the same time. Feelings never died they really didn't no matter what happened sometimes and it was no different with these two as Lena almost forgot what Stef's presence could do to her. Maybe in the beginning it really was only about sex, about fucking and not much more but so much had happened since that time. So many feelings had been tossed around, along with pain, hurt, anger, resentment, guilt, frustration, and love. Love, it was that last one that was sticking making this bond the two women had for each remain intact. Funny thing Stef had done way worse then Mike ever did to Lena, far worse but she didn't love him in this way. Not even close.