FRIENDSHIP,LOVE AND NOTHING ELSE...-EPISODE 11

Start from the beginning

Shruti laughs…

Arnav: How do u know that my house is in this area??

Shruti: I have seen u here a few times…So i just assumed…By the way that is my house…Lets have a coffee at my home…

Arnav: No…I have to go…

Shruti: By tge way i ride well in scooty..I wanted to irritate u and so i came slower…

Arnav:(angrily) What the….

Shruti: Escape…He is back to his khadoos form…

They go home..

SCENE-2

Its night…

Shruti gets thinking…”Actually Arnav is not so bad…Just short tempered…What else he could do everytime i end up troubling him??I would have reacted the same way as him if i were him…And today…I did a big mistake and i should apologize to him…He was calm today…But when i say that i damaged his bike,he will kill me…Whatever…I must go and tell him…”

Arnav thinks”She(Shruti) is so funny and cute…She is the same as Varsha…Seems like i have got Varsha back…(realizes something)What non-sense Arnav?? She is not Ur Varsha…She means nothing to u…Why are u thinking about her?? U want to put her life too at stake?? No…U should stop thinking about her…Stay away from her and act rudely to her so that she stays away from u always…”

SCENE-3

Its Saturday morning…Sid goes to market to get vegetables…Swadeenta also comes to the market in white colour top and  jeans…She is busy buying vegetables…She turns on hearing a familiar voice…

Sid : Anna! Give me a kilo of brinjal…

Swadhu:Hai Sid…..U here??

Sid: Hi Swadhu! My mom was so busy..So i came  to buy veggies…

Swadhu: Wow! U help ur mom…Thats nice to hear..                                  Sid:And u??

Swadhu: Actually i come here regularly..

Sid: Oh…Homely girl…

Both of them laugh..Swadhu helps him to buy veggies..

SCENE-4

Shruti’s mom Radhika asks her to go and get things from the shop…She gets ready…She goes to the shop and while returning she sees Arnav in a mechanic shop….She feels guilty…She parks her scooty and gets down…

Mechanic: Its done bro…Ur bike is alright…

Shruti: How much is the amount?? Tell me..I will pay for it…

Arnav turns on hearing her voice…

Arnav: U?? Why are u paying??

Shruti: The one who damaged ur bike has to pay na??

Arnav:(puzzled)What??

Shruti: Its me…I damaged ur bike…(to herself) Shruti…Get ready to get a tight slap…(she closes her eyes).

Arnav: But why??

Shruti: What a miracle?? U did not become angry??U did not slap me?? Oh God?? Is this a dream??

Arnav: Stop this non sense…Tell me why u did it…

Shruti: By mistake..I thought of damaging Sanjay’s bike and by mistake ended up damaging urs…Both the bikes looked the same and they were parked adjacently..So i was confused..A heartfelt sorry___

She sees Arnav laughing uncontrollably…Shruti looks at him in surprise..

Shruti: Wah…U know how to laugh?? I dont know that u can laugh…Anyway…It feels good when u laugh…

Arnav stops laughing…He takes her aside…

Arnav: (holds her arm tightly And says angrily)Why did u do that??

Shruti:(tries to get rid of his hold) Actually,i dont like him…

Arnav: What r u thinking about urself??

Shruti: Stop…Ya..I m not Jhansi Rani…I wanted to trouble him…That day i hit ur bike no??That is bcoz of him only..Imagine what if he hit me…Three of us might have injured…And that day u shouted at me…That is also because of him…His attitude during freshers party___

Before she could finish Arnav pushes her and pins her to the wall…

Arnav:(angrily)If u repeat it again,that is if u try to trouble him again,i will kill u literally…This is the first and the last warning to u…Get lost…

Shruti: I just wanted_____

Arnav:(shouts)Get lost…

Shruti’s eyes pooled into tears…Arnav feels bad on seeing her…

Arnav: Shruti! …

She runs from there…

PRECAP: Sid goes to Swadeenta’s house …All of them go to the beach…