FRIENDSHIP,LOVE AND NOTHING ELSE...-EPISODE 8

Start from the beginning

Priyanka: I hav a surprise task for all of u…

Crowd: What? What?

Priyanka:, This bowl contains ur senior’s names…Every junior should come and pick a chit and dance with the senior…R u ready guys??

The crowd cheers.. Shruti picks a chit…She was shocked to see the name….Its ASR again…

Shruti:(to herself) Oh God! Why r u playing with my life?U could have pushed me into a well instead…

Swadeenta,Abhi and Sid starts laughing uncontrollably…

Abhi: Wah!! U hav got a chance to dance with the world’s best dancer…

Shruti beats him…Abhi goes and picks a chit…He widens his eyes and pretends like feeling dizzy on seeing the name…Shruti snatches it and reads it out…

Shruti: Its Vignesh Karthick…

Everyone laughs…

Shruti(to Abhi): U teased me huh?? Karma is a boomerang dude…

Vicky: (to abhi)We are gonna die single bro…The universe does not want us to dance with a girl…So sad…

They laugh…Everyone picks their chit and there was no chit left…

Priyanka: Has everyone got ur chits??

Sid,swa: No..(they raise their hands)

Priyanka: Oh no! U both make a pair…

They agree…

Priyanka: Lets welcome Abhi and Vicky first…

Abhi wears a dupatta like a saree…

Mere haath mein tera haath ho                             Saare jannathein mere saath ho plays…

Tamil: Vaseegara en nenjinika un pon madiyil thoonginal podhum…

They dance in a funny way…Everyone laughs…

Priyanka: I have never seen such a romantic dance in my life…

Shruti: (to Abhi)Be careful… some boy might hav fallen in love with u on seeing ur performance…(she winks)

Abhi makes pout face…

Priyanka: So the next is Sid and Swadeenta…

They go to the stage…

Main agar kahoon tumsa haseen… (om shanti om) plays…

Tamil: Mundhinam parthene parthadhum thotrene plays…

They dance gracefully…All enjoy their performance…The crowd applauds…Swadeenta blushes…

Priyanka: The final performance is going to be given by Shruti and ASR …

They go to the stage…Arnav stares at Shruti…

Shruti: Y this Arrogant Singh Raizada is staring like this??Shruti…Dont be here…Just run away…(thinks)No…Why should i run? after all this is a task and i hav to perform…Shruti never backs off from anything…

HulCul hui,zara shor hua…Dil chor hua,teri ore hua….Aisi chale jab hawa…Ishq hua hi hua plays…

Tamil:Kadhal sadugudu…(Alaipayudhe)

At first they did not dance…They were just staring at each other…Suddenly Arnav holds her hand and they start dancing…Everyone is stunned by their performance..

Priyanka: What a performance!

Abhi: Wow! Ur chemistry was awesome…

Shruti: Idiot! I m gonna break ur teeth…

Priyanka: EverythIng is over.. So lets dance together….

Badtameez dil plays….

Tamil: September madham vaazhvin thunbathai tholaithu vittom….

All of them dance….Suddenly a gang enters furiously…A man hit the speaker using a cricket bat…Everyone is shocked.. Vicky switches on the lights…Its SANJAY…He goes near the professor…

Sanjay: What is this??

The professor looks at him with a terrified face…

Sanjay: Answer me….What is this??

Professor: We planned for a freshers party…

Sanjay: Did u tell me??

Professor looks..

Sanjay: I asked did u tell me??

Professor shook his head…Shruti is angry…She comes forward…

Shruti: Hello mister??What the hell r u doing?? How dare u threaten him??

Sanjay: Oh…Freshers…U dont know about me…Stay away from me…That is good for u…Dont come in my way…

Shruti: Why not?? U behave in an ill manner to a professor and i hav to keep shut?? Is this the way u behave with the elders??

Sanjay: Do u think urself as Jhansi rani?? Just stay away…Dont cross my path…Understood??

By saying this he hits a nearby chair using bat.. The chair breaks…Shruti was afraid and closes her eyes.. Vicky signs Sid to take her away…

Sid: Sorry sir..I apologize on behalf of her…

Shruti: Sid,why the hell r u apologizing??What mistake u did??

Sid: Plz shut up and follow me…

Sid,Swadeenta and Abhi take Shruti out….

Sanjay: So tell me,why did u not tell me that u r organizing freshers party??Did that idiot(Arnav) tell u not to inform me??

Arnav clenches his fist…Vicky cools him down…

Professor: No…U were absent yesterday….

Sanjay: So wat?? U should hav called and told me…(in an aggressive tone) if u dont say to me,i will just ruin ur party like this only…

Vicky: Sorry Sanjay..This wont happen again…Plz forgive us…

Sanjay: Hmm.I m going…Not bcoz that u r saying ..I m in a good mood today…  i dont want to spoil it…This is the first and the last warning to u guys ….

He goes with his gang…

PRECAP: Shruti,Sid,Swadeenta,Abhi and Vicky talks about Sanjay.. Sid,Shruti,Abhi execute their plan against Sanjay..