Playable characters

Me:Hello everyone, it's me bringing you my first craziness book. A book similar to an ask or dare I'll explain it to you but before I do let me introduce our contestants.(snaps and a portal opens and Goku, Sonic and Mario fall out of it.)

Mario:ow! , where am I ?

Sonic: about to ask the same thing. (Rubs his head)

Goku:ow! Hey! Which sick joke is this,...wait did Whis send me here?

Me: No I did.

Sonic: Hey its cedrick. Long time no see. How's everything

Me:good. You three know why I brought you ?

Goku: For a dimensional tournament to know which dimension is better?

Me: uh..no

Sonic: To talk about why you haven't update for a while?

Me: No!! But lemme say a little about that, I'm having writer's block so I'm making this book in the meantime to get new ideas hopefully.

Mario: So what did you bring us here for? I was in the middle of a delicious spaghetti.

Goku: Same here,chichi just prepared twelve plates of rice for me.

Me: 0_0

Mario/ Sonic* Stare at Goku*

Goku: What?

Me: I can't even eat three plates of that.

Goku: I'm minimizing the food I eat just for a few days that's why I'm eating that amount.

Me: 😲

Mario what?!

Sonic: then how much do you eat on a regular basis?!

Goku:About 800 plates per day.

Mario/Sonic: * drop to the floor*

Me: Damn! Your stomach is a bottomless pit. Anyway I've brought you all here to do crazy things requested by people.

Mario: oh

Me: Yeah..so this kinda makes this book a dare book . But in this book you ask them to do totally crazy stuff. For example; daring Goku to drop from the top of Mount everest while eating spaghetti. ( I know really weird) So are the three of you up to the challenge?

Mario: let's a go!

Sonic:let's do this!

Goku: Ok let's have a go at it.

Me: That's the spirit. But I must warn you ,you'll suffer a lot depending on the dare any reader request.

Goku: c'mon it can't be that hard.
Hey readers, give me your best shot!

Me: hear that folks?, he's asking for it. Ok it seems were ready but before we begin let me introduce our characters properly. I know most of you know them but for those who don't know them here they are. Mario, care to start the introductions?

Mario: okay! Hello everybody, it's a me Mario! Hero of the Mushroom Kingdom and face of Nintendo! I'm ready for your dares

Sonic: I'm Sonic, Sonic the hedgehog! Fastest thing alive, hero of Mobius and face of SEGA. Also ready for dares.

Goku: Hello everybody, I'm Son Goku

Goku: Hello everybody, I'm Son Goku. The main character of Dragon ball , Dragon ball Z, GT and Super. I'm ready for dares too.

Me: Nice, now that the intro's out of the way. Let's get this started.

Sonic: Wait !

Me: What?

Sonic: Shouldn't you tell the readers some things that might occur concerning the parts based on the readers dares.

Me: oh, right. Please take note of the following.

1: Other characters from all three franchises will come later as this book progresses.

2: Requests might come late( or very late)due to some Internet problems I have but I'll try to post the chapter with your request as soon as possible. I apologize for any inconvenience that might occur later on concerning request made and the duration of the publishing of dares.

All I'm saying is that some dares will come early or might come late depending on what happens with my internet connection( it's unpredictable at times)

You can post your dares here in the comment section below.