How He Cuddles You

Michael: He’d be a bit shy in the beginning to actually initiate it but you’d soon realise that when he starts playing with your fingers, he needs cuddles. He’s not the kind for pda either but if one of you really needed it, he wouldn’t care. Cuddles with Michael would be soft and silent. You’d be laying on his chest or cuddled next to him and he’d play with your fingers, possibly you’d talk about your day or just fall asleep like that. Sometimes, when he really needs it, he’s cuddle up into your chest and he’d love it when you play with his hair.

Chance: He’d like to hold you tight and would often have an arm around you when you’re out. Sometimes he’d just have a protective hand on your back or waist. When you’re home, with visitors or not, he’d like you cuddled up on his lap when you’re sitting on the sofa. There would be silent intimate moments as well, him just drawing figures wherever on your skin as he’s staring at you perfect features. He’d love it when you get shy because of it so you’d nuzzle your face in his chest or neck.

Brady: Cuddles with Brady would ether be really intimate and peaceful or really playful or even one right after the other. He’d be the cutest thing and when he needed your hugs, he didn’t care who saw. He’d just pull you closer and hug you. Even if you were on a show together he’d just pull you in for a hug randomly, making the crowd melt. But the actual intimate or playful cuddle sessions were reserved for when you’re alone. He’d make you feel loved in every way he could imagine. Kissing you, hugging you, admiring your features and telling you he loves you about a thousand times.He’d respect your personal space but needed to hug you at least once, otherwise he’d think something’s wrong.

Sergio: He wouldn’t constantly want to cuddle, for him it’s something intimate that should stay behind closed doors. He might hold your hand or have his arm around your shoulder when you’re out but that was it. When you’re alone, he’d slowly pull you closer, just admiring you. You’d have silent conversations and once in a while he’d just kiss you out of the blue, always showing that he loves you. Sometimes when you’re out and he’s stressed he’d just give you this tired look as to say ‘let’s go home, I need you in my arms.’

Drew: He wouldn’t mind about pda that much but wouldn’t full on cuddle you when your out, if it was around the boys he wouldn’t care though. He’d be extremely sweet, running his hand over your back and your limbs intertwined. He’d hug you whenever he needed your comfort and would rarely turn you down when you needed some love. He wouldn’t want to constantly be full on cuddling but he’d always be touching you.

I hope you guys enjoyed this Preference and I will see you guys with a brand new imagine soon.

QOTD- How do you guys feel about this book coming to an end soon?

-Essence💞