Chance Perez

Requested By: ShakiraV

Third Person's Pov:

Chance and Shakira have been friends since they were 5 years old.

And now their 17.

We all know with teenagers they have hormones and start dating.

The same thing is happening with Shakira and Chance.

Chance likes Shakira, and Shakira likes Chance but neither of them know it. And they don't plan to tell each other ethier

So it's a typical day at school. And Shakira and Chance are in class.

Math class.

While Shakira is writing down the algebra notes on the board.

Jason, the bad boy of the class, hands Shakira a note without Mr.Jones looking.

"It's from Chance" Jason whispers

So then Shakira opens the note and instantly a smile creeps onto her face.

The note says.

"Shakira will you go out on a date with me?, Check yes or no" ~Chance💝

So of course Shakira having a huge crush on a Chance she checks yes.

And then she passes the note right back to Jason.

And she whispers "It's for Chance". And then Jason gives the note to Chance.

And Chance opens it with a huge smile on his face like she could really tell he was cheesing.

And then went on with the rest of the class smiling and giving "looks" at each other. Blushing and laughing and then 9th period was over and it was time to go home.

Shakira and Chance and everyone else leave the classroom in a hurry like they have somewhere important to go.

Shakira goes to her locker and grabs her stuff.

And Chance goes to his locker that is across Campus and grabs his stuff.

And then they both leave school and go home.

~Day of the date~

Shakira's Pov:

It's finally happening I'm going on a date with my crush of 4 years.

It's really happening.

I put on my blue lace dress and my white flats and then for my hair I take out my braids that I had in the night before for some heatless curls.

And I don't wear makeup is I just put on some chapstick and wait for Chance to come over and pick me up for our date.

Finally Chance arrives and he looks good as ever with his suit and tie.

"You ready to go?" Chance asks

"Yes" I reply

And then we leave to go to the Restaurant.

~At the Restaurant~

We're at the Restaurant ordering our food. I get Fettuccini Alfredo and Chance get Spaghetti.

And then we just wait for our food to come.  By then I turn my head and see Mikey Jimenez my ex boyfriend.

And then he walks up to our table and sits down.

"Sorry.....hey Mikey" Me and Chance say.

"Hey....where are you doing?" Mikey asks.

"We're on a date" Chance said.

"Oh cool" Mikey says.

Then Mikey gets up and walks away in a frustrated way.

So we shrugged it off, and once we got our food they sat ate it. We were talking about random stuff.

All of a sudden Chance says "Shakira we have know each other for a while now, I was wondering....you don't have to....be my girlfriend?".

I  drop my glass and immediately says yes. Secretly Mikey was stalking us the whole time, and was jello the whole time.

Mikey started walking up to Chance and furiously said......

Cliffhanger..
I hope you enjoyed you imagine ShakiraV. Thanks for requesting and voting. And I will see you guys with a brand new Preference soon.

QOTD- What do you think happens next?

-Essence💞