Michael Conor & Brady Tutton

Requested By:Jela029

Jela's Pov:

"Oooh I got you! YES!!!!" you jump out of the seat and shout louder. "I can't believe you lost again!"

Michael playfully shoves you. "Jela stop being a sore winner."

"You're just jealous M. Happens to us all."

He shakes his head at you, begins to tackle you on the couch. "I'll get you back for that little girl."

You can't help but laugh, one at the disgusting comment he just made and two, because he's tickling you and won't stop.

"MICHAEL! I'm dying here!" Giggle escape your mouth, laughter following immediately behind. "I'll do anything! JUST STOP!"

You try rolling on the floor and get out of his grip, but he just pulls you back up.

Laughing along with you, or possibly at you, Michael sits on top of your waist and smiles. "Anything?"

Rolling your eyes at him, you nod. "I'm not giving you another foot rub. I can't believe I lost that bet against you. I'll never do that again in my life!"

"A date. You and me, someplace romantic. What do you say?"

His eyes are full of hope as you gaze into the brown sea of Michael's eyes.

"Of course." You lean up, peck his cheek and push him off you. "Pick me up tonight, 7pm?"

"I wouldn't miss it for the world." he says, watching you grab your phone and open the front door.

"Don't be late." you wink and leave, entering your car.

"Does this look alright?" Brandon asks walking up to the guys in the studio.

"Where are you going? Why the hell are you dressed up like your going to a red carpet event?" Brady asks.

"A date with Jela. I've been wanting to ask her for a while now." Smiling instantly when he says your name, trying to not blush in front of his friends. He opens his phone to text you

I'll be there in 10. Can't wait to see you Jela. 💛

"I think you look handsome." Sergio places his hand on Michael's shoulder. "Y/n is one lucky girl."

"GET IT MAN!" Chance shouts out, suddenly silenced by the death stare given by Brady.

"Thanks guys. I'll be back late." With that, Brandon drives to your apartment.

Meanwhile, you are still in your bra and underwear, looking for the perfect dress for this date. You really liked Michael and wanted to look your best. You had a gold sequin dress that was the perfect balance of flashy and fancy, along with your maroon/plum heels. That dress couldn't be found ANYWHERE. Panic begins to rise as you get the text from Brandon and you haven't even gotten dressed. Makeup and hair still needed to get done too!

You opt for a short shimmery skirt that stops just before your fingertips at your side. Paired with a loose white cream tank top, and a black bomber jacket. Finding your black heels and choker to finish the look.

Hearing the doorbell, you hope the makeup from earlier looks alright as you run your fingers through the beach wave styled hair.

"I'm so overdressed aren't I?" you begin to close the front door.

"Babe!" He puts his hand in the middle of the door edge and the wall, catching it while staring at you. "You look so damn gorgeous!" Looking you up and down, he licks his lips. "Perfect outfit for a perfect lady."

Hardcore blushing right now, you nod and kiss his cheek. "Thank you." Walking to his car, your arm is holding onto him.

Michael gently pushes you against the car before opening the door for you. "I'm going to win our date. Looser gets to kiss the winner." he winks and opens the door.

@michaelbmoc: Although she lost mini golf, she won my heart. #perfectdate #perfectlady #loserkisseswinner

"Did you all see this?!" Brady shouts, running across the house for someone to listen to him complain.

"See what?" Sergio asks, eating some cereal.

"She kissed Michael. He posted about her. God, I wanted to be with Y/n and Michael isn't backing off!"

"Brady, cool down. Just go win her over."

"You know what, I'm going to do just that! Thanks Chance!" he runs off to his car, taking the long way to your house, to pick up roses for you.

You are still in your outfit, lounging on the couch with Brandon while watching The Princess Bride. Legs are intertwined with Michael's and the blanket keeps all the revealed skin warm. Getting to the part in the movie where they're in the dungeon and on the pulling/torches machine, when the doorbell rings.

"I'll be right back Michael." you lean up and kiss him softly before getting up, pulling your skirt down. "One second!" you shout towards the door.

Opening the door, you find Brady standing there, holding three dozen roses. "Jela I have loved you ever since we first met at the dog park. I need to let you know my feelings and I hope you feel the same way."

Brady continues to ramble on for another good four minutes or so. Brandon has gone to the bathroom, leaving you alone with the guest at the door.

"Brady, I'm with Michael." you say feeling guilty, for some reason. Michael makes you happy and tonight was a night you didn't want to end. Both of you agreed for him to stay the night anyway.

"I know Jela but I just..." he drops all the roses to pull you into a kiss. His hands wrap around your lower back, keeping you pulled in close to him. You begin to kiss Brady back and getting into the kiss, feeling like his lips were made to fit yours. That's when you jump and stop, standing still in your tracks.

Michael walks out and starts to shout. "Get the heck off my girlfriend!" He pulls you back into his embrace, checking you for any signs of harm.

"You knew I like her, yet you're here with her for the night! I thought we agreed to not make a move!"

"Brady what the hell are you talking about? You're holding three dozen roses and kissing my girl! I gave you long enough and you did nothing, so I went for it."

The boys continue to argue, you turn the movie off and send them both on their way. Locking the door you sigh. You really had no desire to be in a love triangle.

It has been two weeks and both boys have taken you out almost every day of the week. You've become exhausted from the back and forth of it all. You were not a toy and if they honestly did love you, they'd respect your decision. After thinking it through you call them both to come over to talk.

"I love you both so much, you know that. I hope you can respect my decision on who I want to date. There's nothing against the other person, but I can't be living like this. I feel like I am a rope being pulled in two different directions."

Michael's hand finds your knee and rubs it softly. He always knew how to comfort you, without saying a thing. On the other hand, Brady keeps his eyes on you, sending you the familiar message of how he will always be there for you.

"I'm so sorry Brady. My heart is saying Michael, over and over again." Tears begin to fall and you feels as if you've now crushed his life. You didn't want to do this, knowing you'd see him daily or so. 

I hope you enjoyed your imagine jela029. Thanks for requesting and voting and I will see you guys tomorrow with a preference.

-Essence💞