Drew Ramos{Part 2}

Y/n Pov:

After that night of meeting Drew again  we continued talking for a while.

Then he finally had the courage to ask me out on a date while I happily said yes to and now it's the day of our date.

My dad then walks upstairs and says.

"What is this kids name?" My dad asked as he walked in to my room. 

"Drew, dad. His name is Drew." I stuttered.

"Please don't embarrass me. I'm nervous enough." I said while I brushed my hair for the tenth time. 

My dad stepped closer and put his hands on my shoulder as he looked at my reflection in the mirror. 

"This is your first date. I just wanna make sure it's gonna be a good one."

His eyes looked intensely into mine. "You look gorg.." I knew what he wanted to say, but the doorbell interrupted him. 

I jumped up and stormed downstairs. 
Before opening the door I just stood there and got extremely anxious. 

My dad followed me downstairs and said "Don't let him wait. Open the door, Y/N."

I opened it and there he was. Drew stood in front of me with the cutest smile, looking super handsome. 

As I looked at him I realized that I obviously was way too overdressed. 

"Hey, Y/N" Drew said as he leaned in for a hug. 

I felt my dad standing right behind me and suddenly saw a hand, reaching out to shake Drew's.

"So you are Drew, huh?" my dad looked him up and down. 

Drew was confident and his smile didn't fade. 

"Yes, sir. It's nice to meet you." Drew said, still smiling but what else is new?

"I.. I uh. I think I may be a little overdressed. It's just.. You wouldn't tell me where we are going."

My cheeks started blushing but Drew shook his head. "No, Y/N! You look just perfect."

We arrived to the location and it seemed to be a carnival. 

All I could see was bright lights, some foodtrucks and.. oh no.. rides!

I squeezed Drew's hand which made him turn his head and say "Are you ok?" with a questioning look on his face and a half smirk. 

Am I ok?  Definitely not! I don't do rides. They scare the crap out of me. 

But of course I won't tell him. What teenager is afraid of rides? 

"Oh me? Yea.. Of course. I'm fine." I smiled at him and trying to convince myself that I'm ok.

"Good because there is something I want to show you." Oh lord!

Drew led the way through the crowd and because I am so short I couldn't see a thing until we stood right in front of it. 

"Doesn't this look amazing? I mean look at all of these loopings" Drew said extremely excited. His smile.. Oh my.

I was speechless so I just nodded. 

As we both sat down I took Drew's hand and squeezed it again. 

"Are you sure that you're ok, Y/N?" he asked concerned. 

I couldn't take it. I had to say something. Maybe there was a chance we could still get out of this ride.

"I.. Oh no." aaand the ride started. 

"Hey, what's wrong?" he shook my hand and looked into my eyes.

"I lied. I'm sorry but I am so terrified of fast rides." I looked at his hand holding mine. 

"Don't worry. Just take my hands and you'll be fine." I did as he said but my hands were sweaty and shaking. 

When he actually realized how scared I was he gave me a kiss on my forehead and said "Don't worry just close your eyes. I got you!" 

I did as he told me. I closed my eyes and held both of his hands. It made me feel safe because I knew he would watch out for me. 

The ride was finally over.

We got out of the seats and right away he hugged me and sweppt me off my feet. 
"See, there was no need for all your worries. But now let's go  do something fun." Drew giggled into my neck. 

We went to a place where you have to throw balls in cans in order to win something.

"You go first." he said cocky as he got behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. 

"I'll show you how it's done and I'll win me that stuffed bear!" I turned my back and smiled at him. 

 I got 4 balls in 4 different cans and when I was about to throw the last one Drew whispered "You can do it!" and then kissed my neck 

Darn you, Ramos!

I missed the can and all I heard was a little giggle. 

"Ok.. Now let ME show you how it's down." he playfully pushed me to the side and grabbed a ball.

Drew was a pro. I tried my best to distract him but he didn't miss once. 

"How is that even possible?" I rolled my eyes at him while I laughed. 

"Here is the teddy you won." He smiled at me with that big smile, handed me the teddy and gave me a kiss. 

First date, first gift, kiss. So far everything is going perfect.

I hope you guys enjoyed this imagine. Thanks to itsmeneeki for requesting a part 2. I will see you guys with a brand new Preference soon.

QOTD- Who's your favorite IRL member?

Mine is Michael Conor.

-Essence💞