Michael Conor

Requested By: kayci567

Kayci and Michael used to date but that was until Kayci messed up. She broke up with Michael to get back with her ex Daniel.

She just told Michael that she wasn't "feeling" the relationship anymore how she wasn't "happy" with him.

Which took a toll on Michael because he was doing the best he could since him Kayci were kinda in a long distance relationship ever since he made the band.

He tried and tried to plead to her that he didn't want to break up and kept asking but she was done.

She grabbed her things and left Michael there alone and lonely. She left with a smile on her face because she finally was free from that realtionship.

She could now freely be with Daniel and nobody could say that she cheated on Michael.

She drives to Daniel's house and instantly hugs him and kisses him softly on the lips.

She smiles and hugs him even tighter. She is finally happy and Daniel is happy he got his girl back even after he cheated on her with her best friend.

They spend the rest of the day together making up for the time that they lost while Kayci was with Michael.

They watch their favorite show Alexis and Kaite on Netflix and cuddle. And then Kayci fell asleep in his arms.

~1 month Later~

1 month after Kayci and Michael broke up she is still with Daniel but now it's starting to feel weird.

Like when he kisses her it's not the same it's like Kayci is missing a piece of her puzzle.

The piece of her puzzle that Kayci realized that she's missing is Michael.

She was supposed to be with Michael all along not Daniel. She messed up and now she can't go back because he's on a relationship now with some with girl Jessica.

She can't tell Daniel that she fell out of love with him. She doesn't know what to do.

She leaves the house goes to Starbucks the only place that Kayci can really think.

She finally decides that she's going to tell Daneil how she feels. So Kayci grabs her things and drives back home preparing for the worse. Daniel's reaction...

Kayci pulls up in the driveway and notices that theirs another car in the driveway that isn't her car or Daniel's car.

Kayci tries not to jump to conclusions that Daniel has another girl in there but it all adds up.

She walks into the house and sees Daniel kissing on her ex best friend. Kayci screams at him and runs upstairs to grab her things and then before she runs out the door she runs up to Daniel and slaps him in the face.

She puts her things in the trunk of her car and drives to Michael's house. Once Kayci gets their she starts second guessing herself and almost starts to drive home.

But she gets out the car anyway and walks up to the door and rings the doorbell hoping Michael wouldn't answer.

Well he does. He comes to the door with a shocked expression on his face.

"Kayci what are you doing here?" Michael says

"I wanted to talk to you and apologize" Kayci says

"Fine..come in" Michael says

Kayci walks in and sits down on the couch and starts to apologize for the way she treated him.

At first Michael doesn't buy it but eventually he gives in.

"Fine.. Kayci I'll guess I'll give you a second chance" Michael says

"Really!!" Kayci says

"Really" Michael says

Then Michael leans in and Kayci leans in and they finally kiss. They both pull away with a smile on their face.

"Wait what about Jessica" Kayci says

"She'll be fine" Michael says and leans in again.

I hope you enjoyed your imagine kayci567. Thanks for requesting and voting and I will see you guys with a brand new Preference soon.

QOTD- What's your favorite song At the moment?

-Essence💞