Michael Conor

Requested By:imkatiekelly

Katie's Pov:

"Okay I'll get the popcorn and you start the movie" I called out to Michael as I entered the kitchen.

It was currently Friday evening and ever since Michael and I have been dating we had movie nights on Friday, just the two of us.

For the past few weeks we had been watching comedy and romantic movies and thankfully haven't watched any horror movies. I had yet to tell Michael about my fear of horror movies. I didn't want him to make fun of me.

I took out the popcorn from the microwave after heating it up and put the other bag in the microwave. I poured the hot popcorn into a huge bowl and took out two cans of root beer from the fridge.

"I chose the perfect movie!" Michael yelled out. I smiled at his enthusiasm and pulled out the second bag of popcorn from the microwave.

"Great I'll be there with the food" I yelled back pouring the second bag into the bowl. I balanced the popcorn in one hand and the two drinks in the other.

"I smell buttery popcorn" Michael hummed as I took a seat beside him.

"And it's all for me" I said teasing him and watching as his lips turned into a cute pout.

"I'll share with my cute boyfriend too" I mumbled pressing my lips against his for a quick kiss.

Michael smiled at me before he covered us both in a huge blanket and put the popcorn in the middle of us.

He hit play on the remote and soon enough the title popped up and it was "The Exorcist".

I gulped, wide eyed as I stared at the screen. "A horror?" I asked maintaining the nervousness out of my voice.

"Yeah babe, any problems?" he asked turning to look at me, I smiled at him tight lipped and shook my head.

"That's good, I thought it would be fun to watch!" he turned back to the movie, leaving me with my own thoughts.

Fun? He thought it was going to be fun?? Is he crazy? How was a scary movie going to be fun! God dang I should've just told him that I didn't like scary movies.

As the movie progressed I was clutching my blanket so hard that my knuckles started to turn white. All the disgusting and terrible things that came out of the girl's mouth were scaring the crap out of me.

As another scary part came up on the screen, I screamed out loud finally releasing it all. I clutched onto Michael burying my head into his chest.

"Dang baby, are you okay?" he asked, concerned.

"No, I-I'm actually frigging scared of horror movies." I mumbled into his chest.

He wrapped him arms around me, pulling me into his lap. "I was wondering about when you were going to tell me" he said.

"I- wait you knew??" my head snapped up as I looked at his face which contained a small grin.

"Yeah, I had an interesting conversation with our friends yesterday and your best friend told me that you were scared of horror movies. I can't believe you didn't tell me" he said.

"You jerk!" I said hitting his chest two or three times " You knew and you still put on the movie"

The stupid jerk actually laughed. "I was just testing out how long it would take you to tell me, which brings me to the question of why didn't you tell me?" he pulled my chin up forcing me to look at him.

"I don't know" I stopped with the hits "I was just embarrassed and thought you would think I was lame for being scared."

"I would never think your lame baby, I actually think it's quite cute" he pressed a small kiss to my forehead "And plus horror movies mean that you'll be jumping on my lap more often" he said with a wink.

I hit him on the chest once again. "So that means no more scary movies right? Cause now you know my fear"

"Nope it just means more cuddling while we're watching horror movies. I'll be your knight in shining armor"

I giggled before pressing my lips to my knight in shining armor.

"Katie I think there's a ghost behind you!" he said with horrible acting skills.

"Shut up Conor!" 

Thanks for requesting and voting Katie.I hoped you enjoyed you imagines it was really fun to write. Once again thanks.

-Essence