Michael Conor

Requested By: kayci567

Kayci's Pov:

Right now you were really hoping that Michael didn’t catch you staring at him that last time in class last period. If he did that would be about the 9th or 10th time he’s caught you sneaking a glimpse of him.

Recently you were making it a little too obvious that you may have a crush on him. Unintentionally of course. But you couldn’t help it! He’s adorable, he’s smart, and an all around attractive person in every aspect of his personality.

The bell rings and you try to walk quickly out of the classroom, because of the embarrassment that you were feeling wondering if he noticed what you thought was creepy behavior. However, Michael somehow beat you to the door, so that your walking side by side with him through the door. It’s a pretty tight fit.

Apologetically you say, “Jeeze I’m sorry, I should have waited for you to go out first,” you chuckle out of awkwardness.

“It’s actually no problem, haha. I was hoping to bump into you anyway,” he replies.

“You were?” You ask smiling pulling a strand of hair behind your ear.

“Yeah, I was gonna ask you to come out with me and a couple other people for ice skating or something, I’m kinda trying to invite all the people I can y'know?” He says.

“Oh, yeah, definitely,” you say.

He gives you the info, and the two of you part to go to your separate classes. You could swear that someone was hardcore playing drums in your chest because your heart was fluttering so much.

You try to calm yourself down, telling yourself that it’s just a friendly thing. He did tell you that he was trying to invite all the people he could. You tried to be calm but you were so eager to go ice skating with him. 

You show up at the rink, and the only person you could recognize that was there was Michael.

There was literally no one else from school there. None of his friends, none of your friends. You approach him with a confused look on your face.

“I guess they all bailed,” he chuckles.

“How many people did you invite?” you ask.

“That doesn’t matter, let’s just skate.”

“Okay, but I’m gonna warn you that I’m not that great. If I slip and fall don’t laugh at me,” you say. You begin skating with him, but you can’t seem to skate right since, first of all you’re not that good, and second of all, he’s watching you. You’re slipping everywhere.

“I’ve got ya,” Michael whispers in your ear sending shivers down your spine, as he holds your hips and carefully pressing the front of his body to the back of yours.

The two of you are gliding on the ice, and you feel your heart jump into your mouth because you’ve never been so close to him before.

Suddenly, after about two minutes you let out a scream because Michael lifts you off the ice bridal style as he’s skating. 

“Michael!! Michael!!!” you yell.

“I’ve got you Kayci, trust me haha,” he’s finding himself very amusing at this point. You’re laughing but you’re scared at the same time.

He finally lets you down and you catch your breath from all your laughing and say, “Oh my God, Michael you scare me sometimes,”

He looks deep into your eyes, catches his breath too, takes your hands and says, “You’re scared?” with a d.evious smile.

“…yeah,” you say getting lost in his amazing brown eyes.

“I think I have a way to make you a little less scared,” he replies closing the space between your bodies.

“Oh yeah?” You ask.

“Yeah.” He says firmly as he places his lips onto yours ever so gently. After the kiss you two stare into each others eyes for about three seconds, until Michael kisses you again, hungrier, more desperate to be close to you.

His hands move to cup your face, and yours moves to brush your fingers through his hair. Is this a dream? You think to yourself. It can’t be.

You feel it too much. Even though you’re surrounded by ice, you feel a warm sensation build up inside you, and the kiss is broken. 

“Better?” He asks.

“Definitely.” You say. “We should do this more often.”

“So that’s a yes?”

“A yes to what?” you say smiling.

“To being my girlfriend. I want you to be my girlfriend, Kayci. That’s why I set up this date just for us haha.” No wonder no one else showed up!

“Yes, Michael. I will.” You say, now glad he picked up that you were interested in him.

I hope you enjoyed your imagine kayci567 thanks for requesting and voting. I will see,you guys tommrow with a brand new Preference.

-Essence💞