Michael Conor

Requested By:bubbles0203

Leane's Pov: 

Today is the day. The day that i'm meeting my idol Michael Conor. I'm going to a meet and greet in Cleveland, Ohio today with my friends Ally, Victoria and Becky. 

I texted them about 30 minutes ago and the said they would be here in 1 hour  or less. So I'm just waiting for them.    

If you are wondering how we became friends is we all love the boy band "In Real Life", which consists of Michael Conor, Drew Ramos, Chance Perez, Brady Tutton, and Sergio Calderon.

I've always had a crush on Michael and the rest of my friends just switch lanes one day their in Drew's lane. The next day their in Chance's lane.

So I don't really know who they like but I've always stanned Michael Conor only. I mean how could you NOT like him.

I mean he is a rapper, he can play violin what more could you need in a guy and he can play basketball. Like yes. But that is how we became friends.

Then, I hear a knock at the door. "Knock, Knock, Knock". I get up from the couch to go answer it. At the door were my friends.

"Hey guys" I said as I hugged them

"Hey Leane" They all said

"Are you ready to go?" They asked

"Yes" I said

So with that we all left my house and we got into Becky's car and drove to the venue. We were jamming out to song all the way there.

We were listening to "Eyes Closed ", "Bodak Yellow" "Tattoo". All of the freaking jams. I swear we would get pulled over for being too loud we were belting the lyrics out a full voice.

But after singing and dancing in the car, we finally arrive at the venue. The meet and greet is after the show and I'm so freaking nervous.

"Are you guys nervous?" I asked them

"Not really" Becky said

"Yes hella nervous" Victoria said

"Yes I'm flipping out" Ally said

I guess they all felt the same way I did wxcept for Becky I guess. But we go inside the venue and do all of the wristband and stuff. Then after that me, Ally, Becky, and Victoria take our seats.

~The Concert~

"Now welcoming In Real Life" The Mc shouts

Then everyone starts screaming and screaming while I'm going deaf. Then the concert starts

Third Person Pov:

The lights glow in front of you from a distance and you reach out in a mental attempt to catch them in your hand. The tears are streaming down your face and your heart is skipping beats as it races a mile a minute. They are so far away but you keep jumping and waving in a desperate attempts to get their attention. 

You've waited for this day for months. You planned it and thought about it night and day. They sing the songs you have listened to and memorized religiously. The faces you had stared at on your computer screen have come to life just a couple feet in front of you. You scream loudly in excitement as a new song begins to play. 

Banter plays out in front of you between bromances and objects are thrown on stage. Girls hold up signs and cameras flash in an attempt to forever capture the memory. The boys leave and an interlude is played as the hype of the concert is still in the air. You stare at the screen and watch the clip you've watched countless times online but this time it's different. It's live.