PDA

Preference #8

Michael: Michael isn't too big on PDA, as far as sexual affection go. He does hug you a lot and holds your hand as much as he can and if he thinks no one is looking, he'll press a kiss to your forehead or your cheeks. And you can steal a kiss from his lips to your own when he is 100% sure no one is looking at you.

Chance: Every time you and Chance will go out, there is a piece of PDA coming out with you. Namely, when you go out, Chance always puts a hand on your butt. On hot days he might even put a hand under your shorts. And you guys will just walk around like that. It has become such a regular part of your life that you don't even think of it as PDA anymore. For you, it is as usual as simply holding hands. But people around you, mostly Sergio, love to rub it in your face.

Brady: Brady is a boy in puberty, so keeping his hands to himself is a task he cannot complete. Whenever you are out with Brady, he'll have a hand on your hip, waist, shoulder or entwined with yours. He loves pulling you close and pressing kisses all over your face.

Sergio: This guy! PDA is his middle name! He will let the world know you are his. Especially when other guys show interest you. No matter if it is only staring or active flirtations. Sergio will swoop in and let the guy know you are his. He does so by pulling you close and kissing your breath away.

Drew: Contrary to what most believe, Drew is very calm if it comes to PDA. He'll wrap an arm around your hip or hold your hand, but that is actually the most of it. If it is a really good and sunny day, he'll kiss your temple when there are few spectators, but that is about it.