Lyric in "Tonight Belongs To You" That Decribes Your Relationship

Michael: "I'm trying, I'm trying to not lose my control but I can't keep my hands off you anymore" You love to tease Michael so when you tease him it's very hard for him not to lose control and keep his hands off of you cause your just so beautiful.

Chance: "So tell me you want me tell me you need me the way I need you" Chance wants you to tell him that you need him as mush as he need you but you being stubborn as heck don't want to tell him that.

Brady: "I like how you move and baby I mean you when I sing to you" Brady loves how you dance and how you guys dance together since your a professional dancer.

Drew: "Right when you walked through the door I wasn't fine anymore" When you and Drew first met he was driven crazy just how you entered the room and left the room. He knew the moment you walked through the door you guys would be together forever.

Sergio: "So tell me you want me, tell me you need me and baby tonight belongs to you" If you just say the words that he wants you to say he will make tonight be the best night of you life.

I hope you guys enjoyed this Preference. Some of the lyrics may be wrong since this song is not even out yet. I had to listen to the song on a live YouTube performance of this song which was very hard to do. But anyways I will see you guys tomorrow with a brand new Imagine.

-Essence💞