Michael Conor & Brady Tutton

Requested By: kayci567

Kayci Pov:

“What are you thinking about?” Startled I looked up. My eyes met sparkling brown ones. Michael. “Nothing,” I replied although my head was spinning. I felt like I was going to pass out any second.

So many questions I needed and wanted answers to. So many sleepless nights in which I just stared up at the shining stars wondering why my heart found it so difficult to choose one boy out of the two. Brady and Michael. It was frustrating and tiring.

One day I just wanted to lay in Brady arms and cuddle till the moon replaces the sun.

“What are you thinking about?” His soft voice and his fingers which brushed up and down my back gently tore me from my thoughts. “Nothing,” I felt myself blushing. Surly he caught my lie.

“Tell me.” “It’s nothing. I promise.” He grumbled. “Fine.” “Don’t be mad,” I slightly chuckled. “I’m not.” “You are. I know that look in your eyes.”

“Sometimes you’re really annoying, you know that?” “You mentioned it now and then. But thank you anyway.” Grinning I ruffled his hair.

By his changing expression I could tell he didn’t really appreciate my gesture. “You’re ruining the whole moment,” he protested. “I’m not ruining anything.”

“Sure you are. Now the romantic’s gone.” “We are laying in your hammock and you are telling me how annoying I am.

Very romantic,” I replied sarcastically and finally let go of his now tousled hair.

Pouting he reached out for my hand again. “Don’t stop.” “Oh, I thought you hate it?”

“No, if you do it I don’t hate it.” “Cheesy.” “I know how I’ll get you around,” grinning he intertwined our fingers.

My hand was completely hidden by his large one. “But too late.” “What?” Without another word, I crawled from the hammock and stood up.

“Stay,” he whined, “it’s so cold without you here.”

“Well, you should have thought about it earlier,” slowly I walked away. “Babe. Don’t leave me!” Half of his body hung off the hammock.

I assumed he wanted to emphasize his words. “I love you,” he shouted. I turned my head.

Immediately a spark of hope appeared in his lovely eyes. “I love you too. Too bad it doesn’t change my decision.”

Another day I wanted to sit behind a tree with Michael, maybe talk, hold his hand and steal a kiss or two.

“If John catches us we’ll both land in the slammer for skipping work,” there he was, the famous second-in-command tone.

“Relax. He won’t and don’t tell me you’d prefer it to pull out weed instead of spending time with me,”

I pouted to hide my slowly growing grin. “You know how much I love spending time with you,” he assured me faster than I could call him a slinthead.

“Then why so worried?” I let go off his hand to be able to slide down a tree trunk and get into a comfortable position.

As soon as my back leaned against the bark he intertwined our fingers again.

A sudden feeling of familiarity overcame my body making me shiver slightly. “Are you cold?”

Michael eyed me considerately. I shook my head. “No, I’m alright.” The next seconds we spent in silence.