Drew Ramos

Requested By: nikki19990

Third Person Pov:

Ah-choo!' Drew had the most adorable sneeze you had ever heard. You were both currently snuggled up under the covers of his bed watching the latest romantic comedy. He had a cold and although it felt mean to be admitting it, you kinda liked being able to play doctor. Plus, he was shirtless thanks to his fever.

"Bless you", you whispered to him. Drew rolled over under the covers to face you and the sight of his cute, reddened nose almost made you sigh. You felt his forehead again to check how his fever was going. He pouted, not enjoying the constant attention. "You're still really hot Drew."

"I can't help it babe, I really just am insanely hot," he winked. His voice had this husky note to it from the cold and it was honestly driving you crazy to be this close to him and unable to kiss those lips of his-even if they were chapped.

You had initially come over today to confess your feelings for him once and for all, but upon seeing him in this sick state you had to stay and take care of him. The two of you had been close for a while now, and you needed to know if he felt the same way.

"Of course you are,"you rolled your eyes, trying to focus on the movie again. He feigned hurt.

"I am!" he insisted, poking you in the side to get your attention. You smirked in response. "I know you want me Anika."

"You wish!" you stuck out your tongue. The movie was all but forgotten by this point. Drew's eyes twinkled with mischief. He turned back to the movie in silence, and so did you. A few minutes later you felt a finger trailing delicately up from your wrist to your arm.

It continued up your neck until it reached your cheek. You remained perfectly still. Drew traced your jawline and then his finger came dangerously close to your lips. You tilted your head up to welcome this, but abruptly it stopped, and the finger was gone. You sighed.

Moments later the finger returned, and began tracing your lips with a feather light touch. You turned to face Drew who had suddenly moved extremely close to you. His lips were suddenly so much more inviting than his fingertip, and you couldn't look away. Noticing this, Drew licked his lips and smirked. "I knew you couldn't resist me."

"Hmm whatever you say," you couldn't look away from them. Drew leaned closer-just a little closer and-he stopped.

"Admit that you want my body,"he grinned.

"No." you were too stubborn sometimes.

"Fine," Drew feigned a blank look before he jumped into action. He leaped on top of you and began tickling the life out of you. He knew all of your weak spots and you were helpless. Four minutes of torture later, Drew paused. "Ready to admit your burning desire for me yet?" You thought about it.

"NEVER!" you shouted. And with that you rolled off the bed, bringing a shirtless Drew down on top of you. He sucked in a breath of air, and you felt his toned abs press into you.

You were both in that awkward, cliché position where you were stuck staring into each others eyes- wondering if the other would make a move. If only Drew liked you back, you thought. Suddenly, Drew lowered his head down to yours until your noses were touching. This close, you could see the tiny freckles sprinkled across his nose.

You could see the flecks of gold swimming in his green eyes. You could see his pupils dilating with lust. And in them, you could see the moment he decided to risk everything and kiss you. His kiss was eager yet careful, and you kissed him back instantly.

Drew's hands were on both sides of you, holding himself up so that you didn't have to bear his weight. The kiss was getting heated fast, when Drew paused. 'Does this mean you'll admit

DrewI love you, okay. Yes, you are insanely hot, yes I want your body, and yes I have a burning desire for you,' you stated. Drew looked both pleased and shocked. "Now shut up and kiss me."

I hope you liked your imagine Anika. Thanks for requesting and voting it means a lot to me. But anyways I will see you guys tommrow with a new chapter.

-Essence