Drew Ramos

Your walking with Drew. It’s a cold day; snow is fresh on the ground. School let out early because of the snow, and most everyone is inside, avoiding the elements, everyone but you and Drew.

Everything is blissfully quiet. It’s more peaceful than anything else you have ever known.

The two of you are talking in hushed voices, not because you don’t want anyone hearing what you’re saying, but because the only other sound is the snow softly crunching beneath your feet.

You mention that, even though your hands are in your pockets, they’re really cold you should’ve worn gloves today. Suddenly they stop walking and turn towards you.

“Give me your hands,” they say, and you comply. They hold your hands in theirs and rub, warming them up. They bring them up to their mouth and blow on them.

The warm air feels amazing. They take a quick break from blowing on your hands to give them a kiss.

You break their grasp on your hands and put them around their neck. You return their kiss, this time on their lips.

I hope you guys enjoyed this imagine. I will see you guys with a brand new Preference soon.

QOTD- What do you think of Tattoo Acoustic?

I thought it was really flipping good. The harmonies killed me😵

-Essence💞