Michael Conor

Requested By: BABYSEALS

Molly's Pov:

I just got one of the most serious surgeries done on me ever.

I got leg surgery because of an accident that happened in musical theater.

We were do ing a part where I was supposed to jump over something and I landed the wrong way which caused me to break the bone in my leg.

Right now I'm in the hospital and my boyfriend Michael is out getting me coffee from Starbucks.

I'm just waiting for him to come back with it. I'm eating the lame TV shows that's on the Tv right now.

I'm very bored I've been in the hospital for a whole week and it's very very boring and I hate it.

But I guess having Michael here makes it better having him here by my side calming me down when I get nervous and worried.

Then about 20 minutes later I see the door open and its Michael with my coffee.

"Thanks so much babe" I say

"No problem Molly" Michael says

Then he sits down in the chair that is right beside my bed scrolling through his phone while I'm drinking my coffee.

"Michael can I ask you a question?" I ask

"Sure Molly what's up?" Michael says

"Do you think I will be able to do musical theater again?" I ask

" Of corse Molly I do believe that with some time you will be able to do musical theater again." Michael says

"Thanks that makes me feel a lot better now that you say that" I say

"No problem Molly"he says while hugging me

And then he gets in the bed cuddling up to my side me playing with my,hair it was perfect and there is no place in the world,that I would wanna be right now than right here with Michael.

"I love you" I say

"Love you too" Michael says

That was one of the last things I heard before going to bed and falling asleep on Michael's chest.

Perfect night, perfect day indeed.

I hope you enjoyed your imagine BABYSEALS thanks for requesting and voting. I will see you guys tommrow with a brand new Preference.

-Essence💞