Drew Ramos

Requested By: Funny3467

Drew's been on tour for 3 months now but to me it feels like 1 year.

Him and I have been dating for 2 years and its so hard being away from him. I've missed the sound of his voice, his curls, his warm hugs.

His sweet kisses, his corny jokes and everything and anything about him. I called Michael and told him that I was planning on coming to visit them in New York.

He got my plane flights ready and everything so I could just show an email on my phone that was from Drew and the ticket number.

I arrived at the New York air port and I saw Paul standing off to the side. I went to greet him and he drove us to the hotel the boys were staying at.

Once I got there I saw Sergio and Michael getting tea at the little restaurant in the hotel and went to go say hi.

Chance ended up going to his room and that left me with Michael and Sergio. They ended up bringing me the Drew's hotel room.

They knocked on the door while I hid beside a garbage can that was across the hall from his door.

Drew opened the door and. Greeted Michael and Sergio in his sweats and sweater. "Hey man, we have a surprise for you..." Michael said to Sergio. "What is it? I was about to take a nap!" Drew said grumpily. "Woah Drew.

Well this won't take long. Just close your eyes." Sergio said. "Fine but I swear if you guys do anything li-" "chill out man, we won't do anything, promise" Sergio said while cutting off Drew.

Drew closed his hands and that was my cue to come out from behind the garbage can. I stood I front of Drew and just looked at him. "Guys can I open my eyes yet.

What's happening?" Drew said grumpily again. "Drew just wait" Sergio said. I was studying Drew's face and the smell of his cologne that I missed.

I shakily took my hands and wrapped them around my neck. Drew opened his eyes so fast and they were wide, I smiled and whispered in his ear "I missed you love" he smiled back at me and picked me up and span me around. "Y/N I missed you SO much love, oh my god I love you!"

He finally stopped spinning me "I love you too babe, and I missed you so much!" We smiled and kissed each other passionately.

We looked behind each other and I guess Michael and Sergio left sometime during that. But I just looked back at Drew. "So are you still grumpy?" He smiled. "No but I do want to take my nap.

So come in and let's cuddle sweetheart" I smiled once again and Drew and I brought my luggage in and went straight to the bed to cuddle. I was so happy I could finally be in his arms again.

I hope you enjoyed your imagine Funny3467 thanks for requesting and voting. I will see you guys tommorw with a brand new chapter in this book.

-Essence💞