Brady Tutton

You step off your bus and walk out, carrying your suitcase and your bag. Your visiting a friend in Shorewood who just happens to live in the same city as Brady.

The odds of you bumping into Brady was very low, but you were focusing more on hanging out with Jesse, not your love life. 

You see Jesse standing in the path with a huge smile on her face. 

“Y/N!” she shouts, and you give her a huge hug when you finally approach her.

“It’s been so long! I can’t wait to hang out,” she practically yells into your ears, “We’ll go back to my place to pack all your stuff away, and then to the movies?”

“Sounds good.”

*AT THE MOVIES*

You walk into the Movies, extremely excited for the time that you have here. You hadn’t seen Jesse in so long, and it was just nice to be back. 

“I heard Pitch Perfect 3 was really good! I’m so excited!” Jesse says. 

“Yes, I know! It’s sounds awesome,” you say approaching the small line to buy the tickets. The line quickly passes through, and only when your first in line do you realise that c/n is the person selling the tickets. 

“Holy crap,” you whisper.

“What?”

“Brady.”

“Ohh, the guy that you’ve been crushing on,” she winks, “This’ll be great.” You approach the table, and try your hardest to act casual.

“Hey,” you whisper.

“Hey Y/N! What are you doing here? I mean your obviously buying tickets to a movie…it’s been a while! Two years?” he says quickly. If you didn’t know better, you would’ve thought he was nervous.

You laugh, “Yeah, it has.”

“So what would you like tickets for?”

“Pitch Perfect 3,” you say.

“That’s was an awesome movie,” he says tapping on the screen.

“Yeah, that’s what I’ve been hearing lately.” He gives you the ticket and you pay.

“We should catch up while your back,” he says

“Yeah, we should.”

“It’s been great seeing you.”

“You too.”

*AFTER THE MOVIE*

The movie was amazing, like everyone had said. When you walked out, you realise how dark it had gotten outside. You see Brady, and he waves at you, you wave back. 

You hear someone running behind you and Jesse and realise that it’s Brady.

“How was the movie?” he asks

“It was really good,” you reply. He just stares into your eyes, and your try to look away, but you find yourself being lured in.

“How long are you here for?”

“Only 2 weeks,” you reply.

“We should do something while your here… maybe lunch?”

“Yeah that would be great.”

“Cool. I’ll text you,” he says leaning in and giving you a light kiss on the cheek. Even after that small kiss, you could feel the kiss still on your cheek. And your heart just warmed up a bit.

I hope you guys enjoyed this imagine. I will see you guys with a brand new Preference soon.

QOTD- What's your favorite movie?

I like Pitch Perfect 3 and Black Panther. 

-Essence💞