Michael Conor

Requested By: amberjazmyn

Third Person Pov:

It was just a normal day for Amber and Michael.

Just chilling at the IRL house being stupid and crazy since the rest of the boys decided to go Target.

So they're left home alone which is never good.

Right now Michael is chasing Amber around the house because Amber took Michael's hi-chews. And he wants them back.

Right now Amber is hiding in Sergio's closet. Thinking that Michael isn't going to find her here.

But Amber was wrong.

Amber started to hear noises like someone was walking into Sergio's room and looking for her.

So Amber tried not to laugh or move for that matter because she knew if she did Michael would find her.

But a little giggle slipped out of her mouth and that's when Michael walked closer and closer to the closet and opened it.

And he found Amber sitting there trying to hide from him. But clearly Amber's plan didn't work it failed.

So after Michael finds Amber he tickles her to death. Until she decides to give him his hi-chews.

Eventually Amber gives up and almost pees her pants from laughing so much. So she give Michael his hi-chews and he leaves the room with a smile on his face.

Then Amber get up feeling really bored so she decides that she wants to go to Starbucks her favorite coffee place ever.

So she goes downstairs and lets Michael know where she's going and he kisses her on the lips and Amber goes on her way.

Amber is driving in her car just driving and listening to all the songs on the radio, singing them really loudly.

When all of a sudden Amber see a car getting into her lane and is coming towards her.

Before she can go into the other lane the car hits her straight on and it's too late.

The car hits Amber and the glass on the front window breaks and the glass starts flying everywhere.

Cutting and cutting.

Slicing and slicing.

Through Amber's skin which in the end is what kills her.

Amber get cut and sliced by the glass and bleeds out to death.

Amber's final words before she fainted was "Call Michael tell him I love him".

That was her final words. The last words that she will ever utter.

Those last words.

And before you know Amber takes her last breath and blacks out.

Michael's Pov:

Amber just left to go get Starbucks so Just kissed her goodbye.

But then about 20 minutes later I get a call from Sergio.

I'm very reluctant to answer it because if he needs to tell me something he would always text me so I figured something was wrong.

So I answer the call.

When I answer the call Sergio is screaming and sounds like he's crying.

"Michael it's bad" Sergio says crying into the phone

"What Sergio tell me" I said bad now feeling more worried

"It's about Amber" Sergio says

"What about Amber?" I ask

"I'm sorry to say this Michael but Amber got into a car accident and she died.. " Sergio says

"WHAT, WHAT DO MEAN AMBER DIED!" I say

"ARE YOU PRANKING ME BECAUSE IF YOU ARE IT IT'S NOT FUNNY" I say

"I'm serious" Sergio says

"What the news it might be on there Sergio says

Then I hang up the phone and breaking down crying because Just just lost my baby, my girlfriend, my love of my life.

And I feel like it's all my fault because I should have gone with her. I shouldn't have let her go all alone.

It should have been me.

So I decided to get up and go to where the accident happened.

I get out my car and see Amber's Range Rover completely destroyed.

The front if the car is dented in and all I see is caution tape all around the accident.

And I couldn't handle it so I fall to the ground breaking down crying and hitting the pavement with my fist making it bleed and screaming "why".

And then as I'm about to punch the pavement again. My fist gets pulled back and I see Sergio and the others boys standing behind me trying to comfort me.

"Michael it's going to be okay" All the boys say in an effort to try to calm me down

But it's not working I just keep crying and then I just rest my head in my knees and start rocking back and fourth.

Trying to collect myself.

Eventually I get to the state where I can stand up and go home.

So I get back into my car and drive home. When I get home I go up to my room and flop down on my bed thinking about all the good times we had.

Thinking about today before she left to go get Starbucks.

How she laughed when I tickled her. And how hard she smiled when I compliment her.

I'm going to really miss her. She was my world, my rock, everything.

I don't know how I'm going to survive without her but I'll try.

Because I know that if Amber was here she was want me to continue on without her and want me to me happy.

So I just continue laying there until my eyes get heavy and start to droop.

My last words before I fall into a deep slumber were. "Amber I will always love you to the moon and back rest in peace baby".

Then everything goes black.

I hope you enjoyed your imagine amberjazmyn. Thanks for requesting and voting. I will see you guys tomorrow with a brand new preference.

-Essence💞