Chapter Eleven The Assassin is Born part 1

~part 1

I sat on the ground looking into the sky as the sun began to rise, oh what a sight it was. I sighed as I began to hear the sound of hooves come from behind me.

"Archer, we are about to go." Alexander said as he dismounted his horse and sat next to me. I looked at him, still with a young face. A new wife, he still had a life to life. He shouldn't come with us at all. Not at all. The air was quiet as we sat there. There was no need to talk, it was the feeling this place. It brought a sense of peace. I closed my eyes for a second taking in the thought of this idiotic journey, quest, adventure, whatever the Hell it is.

"Archer we have to leave." Alexander said as I could hear him stand up his feet crunching the dead grasses. I opened my eyes and looked up at him.

"If you dare come with us you will die." I muttered standing up next to him. He nodded and turned around. He got onto his tan horse and trotted away. Alexander didn't like when you went against him, when he wanted something he would try his hardest to get it. I turned back around just to see the last moments of the Sunrise. I looked out onto the trees then I let out a long whistle. With that Flames walked up to me through the trees.

"Good girl." I whispered as I patted her head. I mounted her quickly then we rode off after Alexander. My mind kept wandering. I thought about my past mostly. How this all got started. Me being the assassin.

*Flashback*

8 years ago.

"Archer!" My name was called though I didn't know where and I didn't know why. I was lying in the grass on top of the hill of my father's land. The weak breeze kept making my hair fly in front of my eyes. My body was warm as the lovely sun gazed upon me.

"Archer Now!" I sat up and looked down upon the land seeing the small house in the distance, my house. I could just see the outline of my mother in the doorway calling out to me.

"Coming!" I replied as I stood up. Though I was going to wait just a few more seconds. I looked up at the sky closing my eyes and taking in a deep breath. I opened my eyes back up and I turned back to the house. I could see two men on horses that were right in front of the house. One man was reading something out loud that I couldn't really tell what he was saying. While the other one had a torch. When the first man finished the second man threw the torch onto the house. What are they doing?!?!

"You What Are You Doing!?" I yelled as I began to run down the hill towards them. The second man turned from me. He looked me up and down for a second as I kept running at them.

"Boy get away." He spat turning back to the burning house. I could hear the sounds of screaming begin to fill the air. It was my mother and sister.

"Put it out!" I yelled as I kept running towards the house. The second man leapt from his house into my path.

"The king has ordered the death of these two women." He said as he stood in front of me holding his belt which held his sword. The cries of my remaining family got louder, if only my father were still alive. The Flames rose higher and higher as I slowly backed away from the man. If it's a fight he wants a fight he'll get.

==================================

Sorry you all had to wait so long, I had been a wee bit sick lately

Well this chapter will be finished soon {Only 2 parts to chapter 10}

I also might have to take this off of the Watty Awards, it's too much to write.... :(

Though I will keep you up to date when I will upload.

I must be off

~Kathleen