Chapter six The Ruthless Witch

Then men surrounded us, these weren't guards they were the warriors of the owner; well she thought she was the owner of the woods, the Ruthless Witch.

"You must be the Black Death." One of the men said the leader I presume. He had blonde hair and light blue eyes he walked up to me as all the other men had bows and arrows on Isabelle and I.

"Yes and you must be one of the lost souls that follow that Witch." I hissed. Suddenly he kicked my feet; making me fall to the ground. I was on my knees, while my sword lay inches in front of me.

"Do not mock the most beautiful women in the World!" He yelled as I smiled.

"I wish Satan would drag her down to Hell already." I yelled to him as he kicked my stomach making me fall to the ground. I laughed felling myself get weaker. He turned away from me but 4 men surrounded me as he left. We walked over to Isabelle.

"My highness, long way from home are we." He said as he extended his hand. She took it. As he helped her up he brought he close to him. Her eyes grew huge and she leaned away, well she was repulsed by him like any women should be.

"I see your destiny has been set." He said as two of the four men picked me up. Then one grabbed Isabelle. The others grabbed all my weapons, well almost all, and Flames then we were led through the woods towards none other than the Ruthless Witches liar. It was a large hole actually that had a huge rock staircase that went down it, how do you know you ask. Well she was one of my targets a long time ago. I killed her but she sadly came back to life.

As we were dragged down to her lair, well a better name for it would be the gates of Hell, I stayed quiet thinking on how we or at least I could escape. Isabelle on the other hand was yelling, squirming, cursing, and a lot of other stuff that wasn't helping us out. Finally we made it to the bottom. The pit was full of men, warriors.

The pit was large to me exact. It had large doors on the walls that led to rooms, tunnels really, then there was a large seat which held the Witch herself, there was large tables filling in the rest of the space, and lastly a large Iron Cage by the Witches throne. I didn't have a good feeling about that.

"Oh look everyone the Black Death has returned!" A high pitched voice said coming from the throne. I sighed as I closed my eyes. Why me why now? I opened my eyes to see her green eyes looking at me. She, the Ruthless Witch, was very ugly to say the least. She had oily pasty skin, one eye that was light green and one that was dark green, ratty oily blonde hair, long bright red fingernails, a long and very thin body that looked uneven, and lastly she blinked a lot.

"I guess Satan didn't want you either." I said as I glared at her. She smiled as Isabelle came up next to me.

"Ah look it's the princess." The witch said as she held Isabelle by her chin smiling evilly as usual. Isabelle glared at her then she tried to bite the witch's finger. The witch took her hand back then she slapped it across Isabelle's face leaving a large red mark. Isabelle glared at her and then she tried to kick her, we are never going to get out.

"Put them in the cage!" The Witched yelled as she stormed off towards her thrown. The guards dragged Isabelle and I towards the large cage, great. We were dragged up to the cage. They threw Isabelle in they were about to throw me in when........

"Wait before we cage The Black Death, I would love to know who he really is." The Witch said as the guards dragged me up to her. I began to shake, no one must know! Her oily pasty hands started to head towards my mask. I began to shake my head so she would be able to untie it or rip it off whatever she planned to do.

"Someone hold his head!" She yelled. I suddenly felt cold hands hold my head still. Oh no. She pulled off the my mask and let out a amused little gasp.

"I know who you are. I know who you are." She said as she smiled at me. I closed my eyes, wishing that I wasn't here. She hit my head opening my eyes.

"You are a blacksmith, your name is Archer and you're a blacksmith!" She cackled as she slide my mask in between my belt and my shirt.

"Put him with the princess!" She laughed as they threw me into the cage. It hurt, oh the bars against my back stung. I didn't though think about the pain. I could feel all my dignity go out the window. Well here goes my job, there goes both jobs.

"Black....Archer we need to get out of here." Isabelle said to me. I opened my eyes and I realized that I had blacked out. The pit was empty it was just me and Isabelle.

'How long sense they left?" I asked her as I stood up in the rather large cage.

"Just a few seconds ago." I sat back down as I sighed.

"We have to wait; some of them are still up." I muttered as I looked at the wall.

"So you're a blacksmith." The Isabelle asked, but it came out more as her knowing.

"Yes I am a blacksmith, is it that hard to believe." I muttered as I laid my hands on the fry dirt. She became quiet. I looked up at her; she was quiet that is amazing.

"So tell me Isabelle why would a certain Sir Tybalt want you dead?" I asked her. She looked at me her brown eyes glistening in the moonlight. She let out a deep breath.

========================================

So there you go another answer to another cliffhanger.

Well I better be off, kids need to go visit grandma!

Have a wonderful day or night where ever you are

~Kathleen