Chapter Ten Alexander and the nomads of Romaniete

Well eveyone as I have said there is a change in cast. Mostly because of the new music video 30 seconds to Mars released, which is on the side. It is amazing, you all must check it out. Jared Leto did a brilliant job of directing it. So Jared Leto will be playing Alexander. Well bye for now everyone!

~Kathleen

======================================================

Chapter Ten Alexander and the nomads of Romaniete

"Alexander is that really you?" I asked as the crowd grew silent. From the crowd came a man, Alexander, his short dark brown hair and light green eyes.

"Archer amazing to see you still alive." He said as he hugged me. He was a man I meet when I was becoming the Black Death, he helped me train for it. He was a good man.

"You all may go back to sleep these people are good."Alexander said to the group as they retreated away. I looked at Alexander he hadn't changed. His blue eyes were the same bright color they were, and his brown hair as brown as always.

"Archer where the Hell have you been." Alexander asked as I took off my mask. I laughed as Alexander and I began to walk. I could hear Isabelle begin to follow us.

"Killing upon killing." I said as we walked into a tent. The tent was large and in the middle of it was a women with long red hair and green eyes doing spells of some sort.

"Archer meet my wife Emeline." Alexander said as he sat on the ground across from the women. She was wearing a large red cape covering most of herself.

"You married a sorceress." I said to Alexander as I turned to him. He just shrugged. Wait a silly boy, what a silly boy. Love of course it was.

"Emeline, and you must be Archer the assassin." The women said rapidly as she held out her hand. I sighed as I shook it. Then she let go of my hand and went right back to work.

"So who was that women you were protecting?" Alexander asked as Emeline began to mutter some words. I laughed, Isabelle.

"She was a target but she is a women you know how I am about that." I said as Alexander nodded his head. I looked over at Emeline. She was looking at the entrance of the tent. I turned around to see Isabelle walk in.

"She is a princess." I muttered as I shook my head. Alexander stood up and walked over to Isabelle. He bowed to her.

"Welcome your highness." He said. Isabelle smiled at him then she glared at me. I just turned back to Emeline. She was still casting spells.

"Here come join us, we were about to be severed dinner." Alexander said to Isabelle as he brought her over to us. She sat next to me as Emeline and Alexander sat next to each other.

"Who are you and these people?" Isabelle asked as I rolled my eyes. Then I shook my head. Emeline stopped casting her spells. Alexander looked at me then he turned to Isabelle.

"Well I am Alexander, this is my wife Emeline, or as Archer calls her A Sorceress. Those people are traveling nomads from Romaniete." Alexander said as someone walked in the tent and gave us all some slab of meat and something that was mush. Alexander, Emeline, and I just began to eat as Isabelle looked at it as if it was a dead rat. Which it might be.

"What is this?" Isabelle asked. I rolled my eyes again. What a pampered brat! Alexander looked at Emeline. She whispered something to him.

"Isabelle its food just eat it." I muttered. She looked over at me and glared. I just sighed.

"So my lady why were you to be assassinated?" Alexander asked, oh why did he ask that. I get to hear the boring story all over again! Isabelle began to explain as I kept eating wishing I could shut her up!

"With that Archer won't help." Isabelle ended. I looked up from my food to see Alexander, Emeline, and Isabelle looking at me.

"Come on I am not helping on this wild goose chase!" I yelled as I stood up. I walked out of the tent angry. I could hear Alexander come after me.

"Archer wait!" Alexander yelled. I stopped and turned around to see him. He skidded to a stop in front of me.

"Emeline and I will come with you." Alexander said. I groaned.

"I am not going to let you two die you still have a life to live." I said but Alexander stopped me.

"No no we don't not unless Sir Tybalt is dead. There is a bounty on our heads. He needs to die." Alexander said as he looked towards the ground. Alexander has always been a good man, always helped me.

"Well it looks like this might be the last adventure of Archer, I will help." I muttered. I knew this was going to be my last quest till my death.

=============================================================================

Well here it is chapter 10

I must be off

Hope you all listen to the music video it's amazing!

Well bye everyone!

~Kathleen