Tsundere Short!Springtrap x Yandere Protective!Goldie

Começar do início

The teacher, Mr. Schmidt, walked into the classroom, causing the students to get into their seats, and stop talking. Before the lesson began, Golden Freddy caught Toy Chica discreetly knocking her pencil down on the floor. As she reached down to pick it up, she quickly unzipped Springtrap's backpack and grabbed a pen out of it. Coincidentally, Springtrap was a pen-biter, so she grabbed a black pen with many bite marks on it. Golden Freddy looked at her through his peripherals in disgust as she hugged the pen to her chest, the pen getting suffocated in her boobs. Golden Freddy not only needed to get that pen back, but he also needed to smack a bitch. While Mr. Schmidt was rambling on about his ex-wife and whatnot, Golden Freddy got out a piece of wide-ruled paper and a pen. On the paper he wrote:

Hit List
1. Toy Chica
2. ____
3. ____

He knew the rest of the lines would be filled eventually.

After Biology, the last class the two had together was gym. And after gym was Golden Freddy's free period, so he could exterminate the pest known as Toy Chica.
"Hey Springtrap," Golden Freddy got his attention while he was putting on his shirt.
"Hey. What's-"
"Aww, look at little Springtrap and his boyfriend!" Someone's voice teased, echoing off of the walls of the locker room. Lo and behold, it was Toy Bonnie and Funtime Foxy, the self-proclaimed straightest people in the entire school. Everyone knew that was debatable. When everyone saw the both of them, they all thought they were females. Golden Freddy, however, could see through them. They were making everyone else feel bad about their sexuality and their comfort with who they were to cover up the fact they were heavily closeted and insecure about their own.
"Psh! Boyfriend? Who? Goldie? No way, dude. I would never date him. We're just friends, but considering the events of this morning, I'm kind of questioning if we're still friends or not."
"He came to your house this morning? What else did he do? Fix you breakfast?" Funtime Foxy snickered.
"Yeah. I did. What's wrong with that?" Golden Freddy stepped in front of Springtrap and looked down on the two bullies who were no taller than him.
"That's GAY!" The two laughed, walking out of the locker room. Springtrap sighed and walked out after them, getting ready to face their exercise period in the gym. When everyone was out of the locker room, Golden Freddy updated the list:

Hit List
1. Toy Chica
2. Toy Bonnie
3. Funtime Foxy

There were multicolored foam balls lining the center of the gym, dividing the room into two halves. It was dodgeball day. Coach Scott wanted to have fun on the first day, so everyone could both get exercise and not do too much work.
"Alright," Coach Scott blew his whistle. "You guys are seniors, you get to choose your teams. Go ahead, choose a side. I'll step in if it gets uneven." Coach Scott blew his whistle a second time and watched as the students went to their side. Springtrap and Goldie were on the left, and Toy Chica, Toy Bonnie, and Funtime Foxy were on the right. Perfect. "It seems as if it's pretty even. At the sound of the whistle, you run to get dodgeballs in the middle and try to get people out. It's not rocket science people. No violence of any kind. Save it for after class. Got it?" The students nodded and sprinted to the middle as the whistle was blown. Springtrap and Golden Freddy were the first to get to the balls, flinging them back towards their team.
"Ironic, Golden Freddy and Springtrap were the first to get to the ba-" Funtime Foxy was hit in the mouth with a dodgeball from Goldie.
"Out! Funtime Foxy, go sit down." Springtrap chuckled and threw a ball towards Marionette, who swiftly dodged it. Toy Chica lobbed a ball towards Springtrap, who caught it because it was poorly thrown underhand. She was being too obvious for Golden Freddy's liking.
"Woo! Go Springtrap!" Toy Chica said as she went to sit down. In a small fit of rage, Golden Freddy threw the ball and hit Toy Chica in the ass, the ball ricocheting and hitting Toy Bonnie in the leg. Two for the price of one.

After the easy dodgeball win, the two friends went their separate ways. Golden Freddy was on a quest, now. He was a man on a murdering mission, and he wouldn't be stopped. The first on his list was Toy Chica. She was standing in the ladies' restroom, placing her pen in her backpack and grabbing her knife instead.
"Welcome, Goldie." She said in a sinister voice. "I know you have it out for me. You couldn't bear losing your pre-"
"Stop the monologue and fight me, bitch." Toy Chica lunged towards Golden Freddy, slashing his cheek, the deep cut oozing blood down Golden Freddy's face. He didn't care. He countered her with a cut to her eye, catching her off guard. But, Toy Chica was persistent, yet disorientated. She put up a good fight against Golden Freddy, but, she was shoved into the sink, and then stabbed in the stomach by Golden Freddy. She was sadly left to perish, struggling on the floor. Before he left, Golden Freddy grabbed Springtrap's pen.

The last two were quite easy to kill and anticlimactic for Golden Freddy. He caught them making out behind the school. A stab through the back of the neck for both of them and Goldie tossed them in the dumpster.
"Huh. That was boring." Golden Freddy said as he was on his way to the nurse.

At the end of the school day, Golden Freddy walked Springtrap to his house, since he was without a door. Springtrap complained that he was nervous without a door and he didn't want to sleep there until it got fixed.
"Are you sure you didn't want to come home with me to spend time with me, Springy?" Golden Freddy teased, nudging Springtrap's arm.
"No. I told you I feel unsafe without a door. And don't call me Springy, idiot."
"So what you're telling me is...you want to come to my house so I can protect you from all of the "big bad monsters" of the world, right?"
"No! I can protect myself!"
"Then why don't you go home?" Springtrap stopped in his tracks and sighed.
"You're impossible!" He yelled at his friend who was still walking home.
"It's your fault you're in love with me.~" Springtrap sing-songed as he walked home with a smile on his face and his hands stuffed in his pockets. He still didn't return Springtrap's pen, by the way. It sat soundly in his right pocket, lying snugly in his pocketed fist.

(This may be my longest chapter, and I'm actually pretty happy about that. I loved writing this one! Also, if you do request, it'll take a while because I have more to get to.)