Epilogue

Rose

The sun is setting over the beautiful sea, splashing golden rays over the calm of the water.

I look at my left hand while playing with my wedding band. I am now Mrs. Black. It seems like a dream.

Five years ago, Theo turned me into a vampire and today he turned me into his wife. When I think about all the times I thought I lost him and all the times he thought he lost me, I can't help but smile. We lost ourselves, yes... but in each other. And we found ourselves the same way. He is my other half and I am his, like two pieces of a puzzle.

I smile to myself while looking at my gorgeous husband and our beautiful babies walking towards me. Eva and Dave are the light of our lives. Our baby boy was born a year after we got engaged. The pregnancy was totally unexpected and short. Me and Theo both think that Selena had something to do with my sudden pregnancy but we couldn't be more grateful anyway.

'My beautiful wife.' Theo takes me into his arms and kisses me dearly.

'Have I told you how much I love you today?' He asks me between kisses.

'Only about a million times.' I answer him, kissing the corner of his lips.

'Eva, Dave, come here. Let's have some cake.' Selena calls her grandchildren and they run towards her laughing and jumping.

'How about we sneak out of our party and give ourselves a small treat.' He looks at me with desire burning in his eyes.

'Mmm...' I tease him, pretending to think about it when all I want is to feel him deep inside me, completing me.

'Don't tease me, wifey or I swear on all Gods that dress is not going to see tomorrow.' He grabs my ass and pulls me into a passionate kiss. I can feel his erection poking me in my abdomen through his pants and I let out a giggle. He looks at me and gives me his perfect seducing smile and my entire body trembles.

He takes my hand and we start walking towards the house. His lips crash on mine as soon as we enter the living room.

By the time we enter the bedroom, he's already turning me around, lifting my dress to reveal my ass to him. He lands a sharp slap on my ass, making me moan loudly as my cheek rests on the door, between my palms. I can hear him undo his pants and I feel myself dripping with the anticipation. He rips off my panties, causing me to hiss with desire and need.  Then he begins rubbing his tip against my slit and my eyes roll in the back of my head.

"Fuck, Theo!" I mutter as he continues rubbing my juices all over.

"This is going to be fast." He tells me and wraps his hand around my hair, pulling it backwards.

He enters me hard, in one move, making my body shudder with desire. He then picks up his pace and fucks me hard against the door, slamming into me over and over untill my vision starts to blur with all the sensations I am experiencing. My walls start clenching around him, while he continues to fuck me deep, urging me to come. His hand travels down my abdomen, to my clit and he starts circling it with his fingers. His other hand lets go of my hair and wraps around my neck, gently cutting off my air supply. Our bodies slap against each other, covered in sweat. The sound precipitates my orgasm and I cum hard on his rod, milking him.

His fangs sink into my skin but he doesn't stop fucking me. He keeps plunging and sucking from my neck and I come a second time while his fingers circle my clit furiously. His body stiffens for a second and he comes inside me, coating my insides and making me feel sated.

He licks my neck clean, cleans me up with his suit handkerchief and then puts it back in the pocket of his suit.

"A souvenir from our wedding day." He winks at me while I pull down my dress and arrange my hair.

Theo

As we make our way back to our guests, I can't help but think about the road I have travelled to get to hold this beautiful woman's hand as my wife. I look at her glowing skin and can't help but feel utterly mesmerized by her.

It may have taken me a lot of time to grow up and become a man, but I am proud of who I've become.

She once told me that my love shaped her, that she was created for me. The truth is that she is the one who shaped me and she keeps doing that every single day of our lives.

My soul is like clay in her hands and she skilfully shapes it into a better man, a better father, a better husband.

Our love has not been easy or kind with us. It has been a battle, a storm, a flood of emotions, but we managed to conquer each obstacle that life has set before us. I have no idea how we did that. I guess that there is such thing as soulmates... and she is mine.

'Hey there, Beast.' She kisses my cheek to get my attention.

'Hello, Dimples.' I kiss her lips.

'You were lost, for a moment. What were you thinking about?' She asks me drilly.

'I was thinking about the fact that we are finally married and how I wish all the wonderful moments in my life would be spent with you and only you.'

'My romantic beast.' She wraps her arms around my neck. 'We will have all the time in the world for that.' She tells me.

'No amount of time will be enough for me to get my fill of you.' I look into her dark eyes.

'How about forever?' She asks.

'Forever...'