Chapter 32

Theo

I can't believe she is really here. My chest burns from the happinese of holding her against my body. I love her so much, yet I am so angry at her. My veins are still burning with anger but I focus on her voice to keep me sane.

'Sit!' I tell her shortly and she sits down on the bed.

'Tell me what you found out.' I order her.

'I am a forest creature. They are called Iele and they live in the Romanian woods.' She whispers with a soft voice, licking her lips.

'And what does that mean?' I ask her.

'Apparently I can heal the forest.' She tells me.

'What else are you not telling me?' I ask her while I feel my patience slipping away from me again. Her heart is beating fast and her skin is sweating so I know she is hidding something.

'I can seduce men, especially during a full moon, in order to reproduce.' She lowers her eyes to the ground.

'You can what?' I feel myself getting angry again. 'Can you fuckin' control it?' I try not to raise my voice at her.

'I don't know. I don't know how it works.' She says with desperation.

'How the fuck can you not know? So am I just supposed to accept the fact that men will fall at your feet for the rest of our existence?' I lose my temper again.

'Yeah.. about that... The woman I spoke with, she told me that I am not immortal.' With that sentence I feel my heart shatter in my chest. My mind goes blank thinking about my world without her in it. For the first time in my life I feel an unbearable pain in my soul. I can't breathe, I can't think about anything else. I fall on my knees and sink my head in my palms.

'Theo?' She drops on her knees next to me. 'Theo! Look at me!' She lifts my head to look her in the eyes. 'The lady also said that you will know what to do.' She gently runs her fingers on my cheek.

'What does that even mean?' I ask her with a lost voice.

'I don't know, Theo. I just know you have the answer to my problem.' She continues to run her fingers on my cheek.

'What else did she tell you?' I ask her turning my head away from her.

'She told me that I didn't charm you to love me or something. I am able to compel you to desire my body but I am not that strong to have made you fall in love with me.' She says while making me look into her eyes again.

'That had no importance to me whatsoever and you know that.' I tell her while looking deep into her eyes.

'But it was important for me, Theo. Can't you just understand that?' She asks me while desperation takes over her.

'I love you, Theo! Did you ever think about how I felt imagining that you don't actually love me? That I may only be worthy of your love just because I have some stupid magical powers that make men fall in love with me, especially you? I felt worthless as a woman. Did you ever think about that?' She got up and tried to walk away from me but I caught her hand.

'How about you wrap your pretty little mind around the fact that I am in love with a woman who is basically a magnet for all the men on this planet!' I his at her between my teeth.

'Then you are much more stupid than I thought!' She yells at me.

'How am I stupid, Rose? You said it yourself. You are not immortal while me... I will never get old. I'll always look like I'm around 30 years old. How the fuck is this going to work out? And on top of it, I will have to fight for your love every single day, because men will try to steal you away from me. Tell me, because I am loosing my fucking mind!' I tell her and I pull her into another hungry kiss but this time I don't let go of her.

Instead, I grab the t-shirt she is wearing and pull it off over her head, leaving her only in her red lace panties. I can see every single piece of skin through those panties and it makes me hard in an instant. I kiss her again, pouring all my desperation and all my passion in each movement of my lips and she moans softly, running her fingers on my abdomen, towards my boxers.

I guide her towards the bed, not breaking the kiss, but deepening it even more. I ripp her panties off her before she could even land on the soft matress and let myself slide into her welcoming core in one move. She cries out in pain and I suddenly realize it's been too long. I remain still inside her while asking for her forgiveness again.

'Please forgive me, baby. I want you so bad. I was so anxious to feel you. Forgive me for hurting you.' I tell her softly while her tears pour down her cheeks.

'I'll stop.' I tell her and I pull back but she wraps her legs around me to stop me.

'I need you, Theo.' She tells me with her eyes half closed.

I try to control the need to fuck her senseless and start moving slowly in and out of her, making her moan softly at the feeling of me inside her. After a few minutes, she digs her nails in my back and urges me to move faster.

'Don't hold back, Theo. I want to know how it feels like to be with you, all of you. Give me everything you got.' She tells me with her raspy voice. I can hear maddening lust in her voice and my control fades away. I turn her around and make her sit on her fours while I enter her from behind. She arches her back due to the new sensations going through her body.

'Oh, God, Theo, it feels so deep.' She says while I start plunging into her. I grab a fist of her hair and force her to arch her back even more, while I hit deep into her cervix. Her walls are starting to slowly close on me but I know she won't come, the pain is stopping her from doing so.

'Do you trust me, my love?' I pull her hair so she can stand up while my hand wraps around her breast.

'With my life.' She pants the words felling me moving inside her.

I let myself go completely as my eyes darken and my canines extend. I can see the veins pulsing delicious blood under her skin. Her core continues to squeeze me tighter and tighter, making me want to come deep inside her but I want her to experience all of me. This has nothing to do with making love, this is only about pleasure and lust.

I plunge into her like a piston, increasing my pace while I release some pheromones for her to forget the pain. Her legs starts shaking and I know she is finally on the edge. I lower my hand to her clit, circling it and I hear her scream my name while I sink my fangs deep into her neck. She cums hard around me, with such intensity that I immediately lose control and spill myself into her warm core, circling her clit and triggering a second orgasm. Her delicious blood just flows inside my mouth, driving me crazy with desire and thirst. Her blood is exquisite. It tastes so sweet, like honey and milk, and I find myself drinking from her until she passes out in my hands. I suddenly stop, realizing what I've done.

'You really fucked up big time, Theo.' I tell to myself while listening to her heartbeat.