Chapter 21

Rose

I don't know if it is the fear of losing him or the months I spend craving his body, but right now, all I want is him all over me. I want him to take me to heaven only to throw me back on earth afterwards.

I kiss him passionately and he responds with the same fire. His towel dropped on the floor the moment he kissed me but I don't care. My core is pulsating with desire while he puts his hands on my ass and gives it a good squeeze, rubbing my belly against his erection.

I break the kiss to breathe but he doesn't let me. He captures my lips while his hands lift up my nightgown up to my breasts and then over my head. He looks at me with hunger. His eyes fixate on my body, studying it, and I take advantage of the moment to study the rest of his body as well. My eyes stop at his long and thick erection that stands up proudly against his lower abdomen. It is huge. I've never seen a penis before, at least not live, but that thing looks like it's gonna tear me up in half.

He softly pushes me to fall on the bed and comes on top of me, kissing my neck while his wet hair glides over my skin leaving a deliciously sinful sensations against it.

My entire body is already on fire by the time his kisses reach my left nipple. I arch with desperation when he wraps his lips around it and sucks on it softly. His other hand travels lower on my body and into my panties. There is no rush in his actions. He takes his time to play with all the sensations my body can endure under his skillful hands. He continues circling my nipple with his tongue while softly biting it from time to time. Waves of pleasure are sent from his kisses to my core where he circles my clit with his finger.

When he is finally satisfied with his work on my left nipple he moves to the right one, giving it the same delicious torture and sliding a finger inside me. My body arches furiously from the intrusion. My mind is sending SOS signals to me but I don't want him to stop. Anxiety starts to take over as I think that this is it. He will take my virginity and my soul forever. My heartbeat accelerates and my breathing fails me due to the waves of sensations washing over my body. He stops and looks me in the eyes, claiming my lips once again while his hand starts pulling my panties down. He breaks the kiss and lowers himself over my body, peeling my panties off my legs.

I am now completely naked in front of him. My skin is flushed with desire and with the love bites he left all over it. He looks at me with adoration in his eyes and starts kissing his way up on my left leg. He reaches my inner thigh and places a moist kiss close to my throbbing core. His fingers gently graze over my folds, driving me crazy with lust and I completely lose my mind when I feel his tongue against my clit.

Theo

My mind is clouded by her presence. It's like her desire bends my will to fight what it's happening right now. All that matters is her, her pleasure, her happiness, her body. I am completely under her spell and kissing her body only pushes me further in the abyss.

Her moans fill my ears like unknown incantations and make me want to hear more. I suck on her clit, making her body arch under my tongue. She is wild and sensual like a feline, her moves beckoning me to continue pleasing her. I insert my finger into her tight pussy and feel her spasm at my intrusion. She is so close to her release. I return to her clit and continue licking and sucking it while I move my finger in and out of her. I add another finger and her tight channel makes it hard for me to move them due to her contractions. I suck on her clit hard and graze it with my teeth as I release it and that does it for her. 

'Theeeooo!!!' She screams my name while cumming hard on my fingers. I continue licking her until she rides out her orgasm, leaving me with a satisfied smile on my face for being able to give her maybe her first one ever. 

She lifts her head and looks at me with seducing eyes. I want to tell her to stop but I can't even open my mouth. She lifts me up into a kiss, turning me around and then pushes me to fall back on the bed. She locks her lips against mine, tasting herself on my tongue and moans loudly.

'Rose...' Her name comes out from my lips like a prayer.

She gives me a seductive smile and then places butterfly kisses on my neck sending bolts of excitement to my already painful erection. Feeling bold, she bites my neck, taking me by surprise, making my skin stand up. This woman will be my end on this earth. 

Her tongue draws circles around my left nipple as she continues her journey down on my abdomen, placing moist kisses until she reaches her destination. She lifts her head to look at me with those dark eyes, burning her name onto my soul. Then she gently grabs my dick in her small hand and strokes the head with her thumb. My head falls back from the sensation of her lips locking on my tip, licking and circling it with her tongue. I let out a deep groan and that encourages her to take me further inside her mouth, sucking on me hard. She bobs her head up and down, her tongue playing on my length while her hand rubs the rest of my dick. 

'I can't last long.' I manage to tell her while I feel myself spasm inside her mouth, my orgasm closing in on me. This might be the shortest blow ever.

I put my hand in her hair and start guiding her up and down my dick, picking up the pace and encouraging her to go deeper, which she does. I feel myself on the edge and I pull on her hair to make her retreat but instead she pushes me further to the back of her throat and I cum without any control over my body. I cum so hard that my legs start to shake and my vision blurs. She licks my head while she looks at me and comes back to give me a delicious kiss. 

'Theo?' I hear my mother's voice on the hallway and snap out of the spell. I jump off the bed and go to the bathroom while Rose puts back her nightgown and walks out the hallway.

'Selena, thank you for coming.' I hear her tell my mom while they walk away from the door.

That was close... I think to myself. Then reality hits me like a tsunami. 

I almost had sex with Rose after killing a man last night. What the fuck is wrong with me? How could I do this to her?

__________________________

It suddenly feels so hot in here 😁 still working on figuring a style for these scenes ❤ i would love to know your ideas and opinions on my characters, so don't forget to vote and comment! Xoxo