Chapter 44

Theo

My heart was racing waiting for her to answer. My hands were shaking. She will say no... this is too soon...

'Theo, come here.' She takes my hand and guides me to sit down on the couch.

'Theo, I love you. Loving you is the only this I have ever known in my life and it has been both the most beautiful and painful experience for me. I will take the ring but I can't marry you right now. I need to be sure about us before we unite our lives for eternity.'

She takes the ring from the box and hangs it on the delicate chain around her neck. I am lost at words. My hopes have been shattered. My world is stumbling down piece by piece. A great sadness fills my soul, making it hard to breathe.

'Theo...' She comes closer to me. 'Don't overthink this. I want to marry you but I need to be sure we are up to the task before we actually do this. Our entire relationship has been nothing but impulsive decisions. This one, I want to make it right.' She tells me and then brings her delicious lips against mine.

Her fingers tangle in my hair as she kisses me passionately, our tongues remembering the dance they used to play every day.

'Make love to me, Theo.' She whispers agains my lips and all my fears and sadness are chased away. I lift her in my arms and carry her to my room, while I continue exploring her delicious mouth.

Our kisses are filled with all our desire and pain. Our lust for each other is consuming us, like a fire spreading through our veins. I can smell her craving for me as I look at her beautiful face. I take off her silk robe and discover she has a burgundy lace lingerie underneath. Her breasts are a bit larger and her hips a little wider due to the pregnancy, but that only makes her more delicious. She makes my mouth water.

She takes off my shirt and then she unbuttons my jeans, pushing them down. I step out of my jeans and pull her close to my skin. This feels so right, like it's always meant to be.

'I love you.' I whisper to her as I lay her down to bed.

'And I love you.' She answers while pulling me into another kiss.

I run my fingers on her leg, travelling up her waist and under her lacy bra. Her breast fills my hand, slightly spilling out from my hold. Pregnancy has made her even more ravishing. I leave a trail of kisses on her neck, making my way down to her breasts, so I can taste them again. I rip off her bra and lock my lips against her right nipple. She lets out a moan which encourages me to go further. My hand travels to her lower abdomen and under her lace panties. I circle her clit a few times before slipping a finger into her tight core. She is so wet for me, just as she always used to be. I move my finger in and out of her while my lips lock on the other nipple. She's panting heavily beneath my lustful assault over her body. The scent of her arousal fills my nose, making me hard as steel. I can't believe we are here again! I can't believe I have her underneath me!

'Theo...' my name still feels like an incantation coming from her lips. Her hands reach my head and pull me against her lips again. I can feel her extended canines. Her pheromones are filling the air, intoxicating me, making me lose my control. I rip her panties off and take out my erection. Before she can even process what I'm doing, I sink myself inside her, feeling her tight walls wrapping around me inch by inch.

She moans against my lips and arches her back, making me sink deeper inside her.

'Fuck, I've missed you, Rose.' I tell her while I start to slowly move in and out of her.

'Don't torture me, Theo. I need you.' She tells me while she puts both her hands on my ass, urging me to go faster.

I start to pump in and out of her faster, hitting deeper, into her cervix.
Her moans and curses fill the room, as her walls start to close in on my erection. The bed creaks loudly underneath us as I continue pumping into her relentlessly.

'Theo...' my name is like a prayer, making me succumb to her wish, like before.

I let out my canines and sink them into the crook of her neck, plunging into her like a piston. A few seconds later, she comes undone so forcefully, pulsating hard around my length, making me almost lose control. I manage to keep the urge to cum at bay and continue pump into her, chasing her towards a second orgasm.

I raise her off the bed and guide her to sit on top of me. I stand up into a sitting position and put my hands on her ass, to steady her rhythm. Her petite figure allows her to ride me and kiss me at the same time.

She starts moving her hips up and down, faster and faster. Her face is fully transformed by now as her walls start clenching around me again, milking me. I sink my fangs into her skin again, feeling her delicious blood flowing in my mouth.

Rose

His fangs are sinked deep inside the crook of my neck and it sends electric impulses straight to my core. The sensation only increases my lust for him and all the sensations that my body experiences. His bite is clouding my mind, making all the other things dissappear. All that is left is the pleasure I feel flooding my insides.

My orgasm is building up so furiously, but I need something more. I look at his shoulder and see a delicious thick vein pulsating. My mouth waters as I sit on the edge of my impending orgasm. I continue moving my hips against his rock hard erection while he keeps feeding from my neck.

The act itself is so intoxicating. Without realizing, my instincts take over and I sink my fangs inside his flesh, inside that delicious vein I was looking at. When his sweet blood reaches my taste buds, I come forcefully for the second time, feeling electric pleasure waves traveling from my core to my entire body, feeling his blood joining with mine.

He grabs my ass and plunges hard for the last time, spilling himself deep inside me, filling me up with his seed and I black out from all the torturous pleasure rippling inside my body.