Chapter 5

Theo

'Bedroom, Mira. Now!' I tell her using my dominant voice and she complies.

As we pass Rose's bedroom I can see her door is closed.

We enter my bedroom and Mira continues to kiss me. I reach toward her breasts, lifting them up, above her bra, exposing them to me and I suck each one of her nipples really hard, making her moan loudly.

'On your knees.' I instruct her and she complies immediately.

'Suck me off.' Her eyes light up with anticipation hearing my command.

She unbuckles my belt and pulls my jeans down together with my boxers and then she licks the tip of my penis.

I'm already hard since I hadn't had sex in one week. Her visit is more than welcomed.

She wraps her lips around me and begins sucking me hard, like her life depended on it. She takes me halfway inside her mouth, gagging around my thickness. She loves to blow me. The woman sucks me like I'm her favourite lollipop.

She starts picking up speed and I feel my legs going numb and my penis twitching. I'm so close. I take her by the sides of her head and start fucking her mouth, deep and fast. A few seconds later I come in the back of her throat and she swallows it all like the good little slut she is.

'On the bed, ass up.'

She gets up and positions herself as instructed as I come behind her, slide her panties on the side and insert two fingers in her pussy, making her squirm.

'No sounds, Mira.' I tell her while pumping my finger inside her untill I'm satisfied with how wet she feels.

I go and take out a condom from the nightstand and roll it on while she follows my every move.

'You won't come untill I say so, are we clear?' I tell her

'Yes, Theo. Now fuck me hard.'

As if I needed her permission. I plunge into her without any mercy and feel her body shake against mine while she screams my name in pleasure. I slap her ass hard and plunge into her again, hitting her cervix. She cries out again.

'Theo, please!'

I put my hand over her mouth and start fucking her hard and fast, making sure she won't be able to walk for days after this. I can feel her walls closing on me while she begs for her release.

'Theo, please.'

I let my pheromones go and feel her body geeting more greedy as she starts pushing backwards to meet my thrusts. My canines elongate and my eyes turn dark as I grab a fistfull of her hair and pull her head backwards to stand up while I continue fucking her senseless.

I start kissing her neck while she is in complete trance.

'Come for me, Mira.' I whisper into her ear while sinking my fangs into the crook of her neck.

Her body convulses as she comes hard against my dick, strangling it and making me come too while I continue to feed on her neck, prolonging both our orgasms.

I feel her body going numb and I stop feeding on her, injecting some blood back to heal her neck, licking and kissing her ear, as she comes back from her high. I put my boxers back on after I dispose of the condom and clean myself a little.

'Damn, baby. You are the only one to fuck me senseless.' She comes behind me and wraps her arms around my torso, kissing my shoulder.

'Remember your place, Mira. I am not your baby. Now get out.' I tell her on a menacing tone.

'Theo, baby, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to...' she places her hand on my dick and kisses my shoulder again. I hate it when chicks become clingy.

'Mira! Leave before I throw you out and you will never step another foot in this house.' I warn her. She knows my rules.

'You can't do this to me, Theo. I.... I love you!' She tries to touch me again but I take a step back and throw her trench coat at her.

'You love my dick. Don't try to impress me withyour bullshit.' I tell her while grabbing her arm and dragging her on the hallway.

'Theo, please. I'm sorry.' Mira continues begging me.

'I warned you what was going to happen if you start with shit like this!'

I continue to drag her down the stairs towards the door.

'Theo, please. Don't do this. You love me too.' She puts her coat on and looks at me with fake tears in her eyes.

'You're delusional, Mira. I don't give a fuck about you. I don't do love. You've been a good fuck, now it's over.'

'You can't do that. I'm pregnant!'

I feel my blood boiling. I know she is lieing because I've always used condoms with her. My father managed to get my mom pregnant and I don't want to take any chances. My anger takes over and I lose control.

'You lieing bitch! Don't you dare pull stunts like that on me.' I tell her while opening the door and throwing her down on the pavement. She falls hard and hurts herself but I don't care. The bitch deserves it for not sticking to the rules.

'You really are stupid, Mira. You're not pregnant, at least not with my child. Don't ever come back, Mira. Consider this a friendly advice.' I tell her and I close the door.

As I turn around I see Rose sitting on the top of the stairs. Shit!

'Rose?' I manage to say before she runs to her room.

I follow her and knock on her door. I try to open it but it is locked.

'Rose! Open the door, please.' I tell her  on a soft voice.

'Go away!' She says from the other side of the door.

'Open the door or I will break it down, Rose.' I tell her as calm as possible. I hear the door click and she opens the door looking at me with a disgusted look on her face.

'I may not know much, but you are a jerk. You hurt that woman. You are a bad man.' She tells me while her face is turning red.

'Well, now you know why it's best for you to live with my sister. That's what I do, Rose. I fuck women and treat them like dirt.'

'What is wrong with you? I'm 13 years old. How can you even speak about sex in front of me?'

'Don't be such a prude. You'll be having sex soon enough.' I tell her.

'You are a jerk.' She shouts at me.

'And you lied about your age.'

'No, I didn't. I told you my birthday just passed. Therefore, I'm 13 now. Now get out of my room.' She tells me still angry. 'Oh, and call your sister. I don't want to spend another day in your house!'

I decide to not push this conversation any further and just go back to my room. I book the tickets for Palermo the next day. My mom is going to kill me when she hears what happened.