Chapter 1

The gorgeous Christopher Mason as Theo Black ❤

___________________

Theo

'Hello? Is this Theodore Black?'

'Yeah. Who's this?'

'Mister Black, I am calling you at the wish of mister Rafael Lazarro. I believe you knew him?' The voice in the phone asks.

'Yes. I know him. I haven't spoken to him in years, 'though. What's this about?'

'Well, mister Lazarro has recently passed away.'

My mind goes blank for a second at hearing the words. How could Rafe be dead? He was a vampire, just like me. What the actual fuck?

'Thank you for calling me to inform me, misteeeer...'

'Oh, pardon my manners. My name is James Avoy. I am...was mister Lazarro's lawyer. We have a problem to discuss, mister Black. Will it be possible for you to fly to L.A these days?' His voice sounds a bit concerned.

'You'll have to give me more details about this problem. I am not flying to the other side of the world just because you are asking me nicely.' I tell the man, a bit annoyed that he wouldn't just spill what he has to say so I can get back to my business.

'It was his wish that this should be discussed with you personally. Please, mister Black. I wouldn't insist on this matter if it weren't of high importance.'

'Fine. I'll be there tomorrow. I'll call this number when I get there so we can set up a meeting and get this over with.'

'Thank you, mister Black. See you when you get here.'

'Yeah, whatever.' I close the call and throw my phone away focusing on the blonde sucking my dick.

I lean my head against the headboard and watch her as she wraps her lips around me and sucks me hard, gagging on me.

'That's it, blondie. Deeper.' I tell her while closing my eyes.

She tries to push me deeper into her mouth, to the back of her throat as I can feel myself coming closer.

'Faster, blondie.' I tell her while grabbing her hair and bobbing her head up and down on my dick, hitting the back of her neck.

She tries to escape my hold, as I can feel her choking on me but I push her harder, releasing myself into her mouth.

I let go of her hair and she looks at me quite angry.

'Dick!'

'You just sucked on it, blondie. You can go now!'

'What the fuck? You can't just pick me up from a club, take me here, let me suck you off and then send me home!' She argues with her french accent. I always pick up tourists. The risk of them coming back for more is lower.

'Trust me, I can. And because I am feeling particularly nice tonight, I'll even pay for your cab. Now leave before you regret ever coming here.' I tell her on a menacing tone while a flash of darkness pierces my eyes.  That seems to do the trick as she starts dressing herself.

'Asshole!' She yells before leaving.

'The biggest one you'll ever meet, blondie.' I mock her on her way out and shut the door closed.

I go to the kitchen and drain one bag of blood. Blondie left me quite thirsty as that lawyer killed my mood for tonight.

_____________

'This is Theodore Black. Where shall we meet?'

'Hello, mister Black. I'll text you the address of my office.'

'Ok. See you there in 1 hour.' I tell him while looking around at the crowded place. I hate America. I tell myself while going to the rent a car office.

One hour later I'm sitting in the lawyer's office, waiting for him to finish a meeting.

'Mister Black. I apologize for making you wait.' He reaches his hand towards me and I quickly shake it.

'Well, you can make it up to me by telling me what's so important that I had to fly half of the world to get here, so I can return home as soon as possible.'

'Of course. You must be a busy man.' He smiles politely.

'I just don't like America.' I tell him quick and to the point.

'Oh. I see. Let's get straight to the point, then. There's a little girl. Her name is Rose Williams. She is mister Lazarro's niece.'

'And what does that have to do with me?' I ask him confused.

'Well, he was her only living relative. In his will, mister Lazarro left her a small fortune and instructed that you are to become her legal guardian until the age of 22, when she will be able to access the money he left for her. His request to you was that you make sure she goes to the best schools so she can do well for herself when the time comes.'

I am speechless. Whas Rafe fuckin' high or something when he wrote his will? How on earth could he even consider me to be a legal guardian? He's always known what kind of life I live. Why didn't he ask Alex? They were best friends long before I even met him.

I mean, yeah, we became real close after Bella and Alex got married and we had some awesome years, partying, drinking, fucking every pussy in our way. Hell, we even shared them. Why me? I'm the fucked up one.

'Mister Black?'

I snap out of my thoughts, feeling my head spinning.

'Are you sure you have the right Black? Didn't he say anything about Bella Black or Alex Farooh?'

'He left letters for them, but it is you who he appointed as legal guardian of his niece.' The man tells me and I can feel my blood boiling with anger.

'And what if I refuse?'

'Then she will go into foster care untill the age of 18 and will lose the money.'

'Wait. How old is the kid now?

'Rose is 12 years old.'

Fuck me.

__________________________

Hey guys! Don't forget to vote and comment! ❤ i would love to know your ideas and opinions on my characters. Xoxo